It is free to post on Adventure Job Board.
Adventure Job Board is a fairly small job board that focuses on the adventure and outdoors sector. It is completely free to post on the platform and jobs stay live for 60 days. All job ads are also posted to Adventure Job Board's social media accounts.
Features worth taking note of include the built-in applicant tracking system and the automatic alert system that immediately suggests suitable candidates. While the platform is user-friendly, the reach is limited.
- The platform is completely free to use.
- Adventure Job Board offers a dedicated company profile page.
- The job board has a built-in applicant tracking system.
- The platform shares all job ads to their social media pages.
- Employers can access a resume database.
- Job posters receive an instant alert when suitable candidates are found.
- Job posts are shared across a broad network of partner job boards.
- Job posts are active for 60 days.
- The website attracts less traffic than the competing site CoolWorks.
- Only email contact is offered for support.
We were unable to find Adventure Job Board reviews online other than two recommendations and five-star reviews on Facebook.
How to Post a Job on Adventure Job Board:
Three easy steps for posting a job on Adventure Job Board.
Posting a Job on Adventure Job Board.
Register for an Adventure Job Board account.
Go to the Adventure Job Board home page and click on "Register" in the top-right corner of the page.
Select "I'm an Employer."
Fill in your name, company name, phone number, and email address.
Create a password.
Select a job category.
Click on "SUBMIT."
Complete your company profile.
Once you've submitted your registration you will be redirected to your profile page. Fill in all the details needed, including company description, contact information, and address. You can also upload your logo and a cover photo. Once done, click on "UPDATE PROFILE."
Create a job post.
Click on "Dashboard" on the left side of the page, and then click on the "POST A NEW JOB" button near the top on the right.
Fill out all the details of the job in the fields provided.
Click on "BUY NOW" to the right side of the page.
Adventure Job Board vs. CoolWorks:
Both CoolWorks and Adventure Job Board offer great features such as ATS and detailed company profiles. Unlike CoolWorks, Adventure Job Board offers free postings and automatic syncing with third-party job boards. CoolWorks is costlier but has also been around for 25 years, so the company has a lot of experience and is well-established.
Adventure Job Board vs. Summer Job Finder:
Summer Job Finder offers some great features, such as a candidate database and multiple job listings posted at the same time. While Adventure Job Board is completely free, Summer Job Finder offers both free and paid options.
Adventure Job Board vs. Indeed:
While Indeed offers a wide reach and great features such as basic screening and a huge resume database, the chances of your job post getting lost in the noise are high. Adventure Job Board may have a smaller reach, but targets a niche audience and is completely free. It also has a built-in ATS and includes social media postings.
What is Adventure Job Board?
Adventure Job Board is a niche job board that focuses on adventure and outdoor jobs.
What does it cost to post a job on Adventure Job Board?
It is free to post a job on Adventure Job Board.
How do I create an account on Adventure Job Board?
- Go to the Adventure Job Board home page.
- Click on "Register" in the top-right corner of the page.
- Select "I'm an Employer."
- Fill in your name, company name, phone number, and email address.
- Create a password.
- Select a job category.
- Click on "SUBMIT."
How do I delete a job post on Adventure Job Board?
- Sign in to your account using your username and password.
- Click on "Manage Jobs."
- Click on the three dots on the right-hand side of the job you want to delete.
- Select "Delete Job."