$147.00 /60 days.
$247.00 /60 days.
$347.00 /60 days.
Adventure Job Board is a fairly small job board that focuses on the adventure and outdoors sector. It offers a number of paid plans and one free option that will allow you to post a job ad for 14 days.
Features worth taking note of include the built-in applicant tracking system and the automatic alert system that immediately suggests suitable candidates. While the platform is user-friendly, the reach is limited.
- A free option is available.
- A free trial is offered for each plan.
- Adventure Job Board offers a dedicated company profile page.
- The job board has a built-in applicant tracking system.
- The platform makes use of social media posting.
- Employers can access a resume database.
- Job posters receive an instant alert when suitable candidates are found.
- Job posts are shared across a broad network of partner job boards.
- Paid job posts are active for 60 days.
- The free option does not include social media posting or access to the candidate database.
- The potential reach of a job ad correlates directly with the pricing plan chosen.
- Only email contact is offered for support.
We were unable to find Adventure Job Board reviews online other than two recommendations and three five-star reviews on Facebook.
How to Post a Job on Adventure Job Board:
Three easy steps for posting a job on Adventure Job Board.
Posting a job on Adventure Job Board.
Register for an Adventure Job Board account.
Go to the Adventure Job Board home page and click on "Register" in the top-right corner of the page.
Select "I'm an Employer."
Fill in your name, company name, phone number, etc.
Create a password.
Select a job category.
Complete your Adventure Job Board company profile.
Once you've submitted your registration you will be redirected to your profile page. Fill in all the details needed, including company description, contact information, address, etc.
Click "Update Profile."
Create a job post.
Click on "Dashboard" and then click on the "Post a New Job" button near the top on the right.
Fill out all the details of the job in the fields provided.
Select the subscription you prefer in the subscriptions block along the right hand side of the page.
Choose the free option at the bottom for now.
Click "Buy Now."
Adventure Job Board vs. CoolWorks:
Both CoolWorks and Adventure Job Board offer great features such as ATS and detailed company profiles, but only Adventure Job Board offers a free plan and automatic syncing with third-party job boards. CoolWorks is more expensive but has also been around for 25 years, so the company has a lot of experience and is well-established.
Adventure Job Board vs. Summer Job Finder:
Summer Job Finder is more affordable than Adventure Job Boards and offers some great features, such as a candidate database and multiple job listings posted at the same time. Adventure Job Board is more expensive but it offers more features such as an ATS and automatic syncing with 50 other job boards.
Adventure Job Board vs. Indeed:
While Indeed offers a very wide reach for practically nothing and great features such as basic screening and a huge resume database, the chances of your job post getting lost in the noise is high. Adventure Job Board does offer a free option, has a built-in ATS, and shares posts with 50 other job boards, including Indeed.
What is Adventure Job Board?
Adventure Job Board is a niche job board that focuses on adventure and outdoor jobs.
What does it cost to post a job on Adventure Job Board?
It costs between $0.00 and $347.00 to post a job on Adventure Job Board.
How do I create an account on Adventure Job Board?
- Go to the Adventure Job Board home page.
- Click "Register" in the top-right corner of the page.
- Select "I'm an Employer."
- Fill in your name, company name, phone number, etc.
- Create a password.
- Select a job category.
- Click "Submit."
How do I delete a job post on Adventure Job Board?
- Sign in to your account using your username and password.
- Click on "Manage Jobs."
- Click on the three dots on the right-hand side of the job you want to delete.
- Select "Delete."