From £150.00 +VAT /post.
CV database access
Social media promotion
Candidate matching tools
Leisurejobs is a niche job posting site that advertises leisure and hospitality jobs in the U.S. and abroad. With a company motto of "love what you do," the platform aims to help job seekers land their dream job in the restaurant, hotel, recreation, retail, childcare, and fitness sectors.
Local employers benefit from the platform's host of hiring services, such as access to a resume database, featured listings, applicant tracking, and social media promotion. However, only around 2.8% of the job board's website traffic comes from the U.S., and companies might have more success using the platform to find international talent.
- Leisurejobs gives employers access to over 1.2 million job seekers in the leisure and hospitality sectors.
- Well-known companies, such as Starbucks, British Airways, and Apple, have used the site to find talent.
- The platform offers several posting plans and discounted rates on bulk job packs.
- Employers can access the site's extensive CV database of local and international candidates.
- Listings can be featured on the job board's home page for increased visibility.
- Vacancies are shared to the site's Facebook and Twitter pages.
- The site has a mobile app available on Android and iOS devices.
- Other services include keyword sponsorships, employer branding, and applicant tracking.
- The platform does not offer a free job posting option.
- There's no dedicated U.S. site available.
- Leisurejobs lacks candidate matching tools.
- Pricing is not available in U.S. dollars.
- Listings aren't distributed to other job boards.
We were unable to find any online reviews of Leisurejobs.
Nationwide Top Job
Keyword Sponsored Job
Featured Homepage Advert
Premium Keyword Sponsored Job
CV Database Access
*Leisurejobs also offers discounted bulk job posting packs.
**Non-U.K. clients may be exempt from paying VAT.
Leisurejobs vs. JobMonkey:
Like Leisurejobs, JobMonkey advertises hospitality, travel, and retail jobs. However, JobMonkey specializes in seasonal work, while Leisurejobs lists full- and part-time roles. Both are global job boards and offer similar hiring tools, such as social media promotion, but JobMonkey is more affordable, charging $99.00 for a single listing.
Leisurejobs vs. HospitalityCrossing:
Leisurejobs and HospitalityCrossing both list hospitality jobs, but the former advertises a greater variety of vacancies, including fitness and retail. While there is some audience overlap, HospitalityCrossing caters to the North American job market and might be the better option for local hiring, as Leisurejobs has a larger reach in the U.K.
Leisurejobs vs. Indeed:
Indeed is a popular job board with a large U.S. audience. In comparison, Leisurejobs has a smaller local target market and might not reach as many U.S. job seekers as Indeed. However, Leisurejobs charges £150.00 +VAT for a single listing, whereas Indeed offers a free job posting plan.
What does it cost to post a job on Leisurejobs?
Leisurejobs' pricing starts at £150.00 +VAT for a single listing. The platform also offers a variety of job post enhancements and bulk job posting plans.
How do I delete a job post from Leisurejobs?
- Sign in to your account.
- Click on "YOUR JOBS" and select the job you'd like to remove.
- Click on "Delete."
Does Leisurejobs offer resume searches?
Yes, Leisurejobs gives employers access to a resume database of skilled candidates.