From £150.00 +VAT /post.
Social media promotion
Leisurejobs is a niche job posting site that connects employers with leisure and hospitality workers in the U.K. and abroad. With a company motto of "love what you do," the platform aims to help job seekers land their dream job in the restaurant, hotel, recreation, retail, childcare, and fitness sectors.
Employers benefit from the job board's extensive range of posting packages designed to suit different budgets and hiring needs. Their plans include access to a CV database, featured listings, keyword sponsorships, and employer branding.
- Leisurejobs gives employers access to over 1.2 million job seekers in the leisure and hospitality sectors.
- Well-known companies, such as Starbucks, British Airways, and Apple, have used the site to find talent.
- The platform offers several posting plans and discounted rates on bulk job packs.
- Employers can access the site's extensive CV database of local and international candidates.
- Listings can be featured on the job board's home page for increased visibility.
- Employers can purchase the "Nationwide Top Job" plan to advertise their vacancy in more than 14 locations.
- Vacancies are shared to the site's Facebook and Twitter pages.
- The site has a mobile app available on Android and iOS devices.
- Other services include keyword sponsorships, employer branding, and applicant tracking.
- The platform does not offer a free job posting option.
- Leisurejobs lacks candidate matching tools.
- Listings aren't distributed to other job boards.
We were unable to find any online reviews of Leisurejobs.
Nationwide Top Job
Keyword Sponsored Job
Featured Homepage Advert
Premium Keyword Sponsored Job
CV Database Access
*Leisurejobs also offers discounted bulk job posting packs.
How to Post a Job on Leisurejobs:
Five easy steps for posting a job on Leisurejobs.
Posting a job on Leisurejobs.
Go to the Leisurejobs home page.
From the home page, click on "ADVERTISE A JOB" on the right-hand side of the screen.
Select a job posting package.
On the next page, click on "VIEW ALL PRODUCTS" and peruse the site's posting plans. Choose the one that best suits your hiring needs and click on "ADVERTISE NOW" under the applicable heading.
Create an account.
Fill out the online form with your personal details and click on "SAVE AND CONTINUE."
Fill out the job posting form.
To start the job posting process, add information about the job you'd like to post, such as the job title and location. Then, click on "NEXT."
Add the job description and summary, and click on "NEXT."
Add the salary, benefits, location description, and company logo. Then, click on "NEXT."
Add the job category and type, and click on "NEXT."
Select your preferred application method and click on "NEXT."
Select any upgrades you'd like to add to your listing and click on "SAVE AND CONTINUE."
Finalize your order.
Review your basket to ensure you've selected the correct posting plan. Then, click on "CHECKOUT." To purchase your listing, click on "PAY ONLINE" and enter your payment details. Once you're done, click on "PAY ONLINE."
Once your payment has been processed, your listing will go live on the site.
Leisurejobs vs. Caterer.com:
Leisurejobs and Caterer.com list hospitality jobs in the U.K., but the former site also caters to fitness and recreation job seekers, giving employers access to a greater variety of talent. While Leisurejobs charges £150.00 +VAT for a single listing, Caterer.com's job post pricing starts at £80.00 +VAT. Both sites offer access to a CV database.
Leisurejobs vs. Travel Weekly Jobs:
Leisurejobs and Travel Weekly Jobs both advertise hotel and recreation jobs, but the former site also lists restaurant, retail, and fitness vacancies. Both platforms have an international reach, but Travel Weekly Jobs is much more costly than Leisurejobs, charging £295.00 +VAT for a single vacancy.
Leisurejobs vs. Reed.co.uk:
Reed.co.uk is a popular U.K. job board that advertises a range of general vacancies. In comparison, Leisurejobs is a niche job site that lists hotel, fitness, and retail jobs. The platforms are similarly priced and offer resume searches, employer branding, and featured listings. However, Reed.co.uk has a larger local reach than Leisurejobs.
Jan 01, 1997
Coveham House, Downside Bridge Rd., Cobham KT11 3EP
What is Leisurejobs?
Leisurejobs is a niche job board that connects employers with job seekers in the hospitality, fitness, retail, and recreation industries throughout the U.K. and abroad.
What does it cost to post a job on Leisurejobs?
Leisurejobs' pricing starts from £150.00 +VAT for a single listing. The platform also offers a variety of job post enhancements and bulk job posting plans.
How do I create an account on Leisurejobs?
- Navigate to Leisurejobs' home page and click on "ADVERTISE A JOB."
- Click on "CREATE AN ACCOUNT" and fill out the online registration form.
- Click on "SAVE AND CONTINUE" to create an account.
How do I delete a job post from Leisurejobs?
- Sign in to your account.
- Click on "YOUR JOBS" and select the job you'd like to remove.
- Click on "Delete."