From £150.00 +VAT /post.
CV database access
Social media promotion
Candidate matching tools
Leisurejobs is a niche job posting site that connects employers with leisure and hospitality workers in the U.K. and abroad. With a company motto of "love what you do," the platform aims to help job seekers land their dream job in the restaurant, hotel, recreation, retail, childcare, and fitness sectors.
Employers benefit from the job board's extensive range of posting packages designed to suit different budgets and hiring needs. Their plans include access to a CV database, featured listings, keyword sponsorships, and employer branding.
- Leisurejobs gives employers access to over 1.2 million job seekers in the leisure and hospitality sectors.
- Well-known companies, such as Starbucks, British Airways, and Apple, have used the site to find talent.
- The platform offers several posting plans and discounted rates on bulk job packs.
- Employers can access the site's extensive CV database of local and international candidates.
- Listings can be featured on the job board's home page for increased visibility.
- Employers can purchase the Nationwide Top Job plan to advertise their vacancy in more than 14 locations.
- Vacancies are shared to the site's Facebook and Twitter pages.
- The site has a mobile app available on Android and iOS devices.
- Other services include keyword sponsorships, employer branding, and applicant tracking.
- The platform does not offer a free job posting option.
- Leisurejobs lacks candidate matching tools.
- Listings aren't distributed to other job boards.
We were unable to find any online reviews of Leisurejobs.
Nationwide Top Job
Keyword Sponsored Job
Featured Homepage Advert
Premium Keyword Sponsored Job
CV Database Access
*Leisurejobs also offers discounted bulk job posting packs.
Leisurejobs vs. Caterer.com:
Leisurejobs and Caterer.com list hospitality jobs in the U.K., but the former also caters to fitness and recreation job seekers, giving employers access to a greater variety of talent. While Leisurejobs charges £150.00 +VAT for a single listing, Caterer.com's pricing starts at £80.00 +VAT. Both sites offer access to a CV database.
Leisurejobs vs. Travel Weekly Jobs:
Leisurejobs and Travel Weekly Jobs both advertise hotel and recreation roles, but the former site also lists restaurant, retail, and fitness vacancies. Both platforms have an international reach, but Travel Weekly Jobs is costlier than Leisurejobs, charging £295.00 +VAT for a single listing.
Leisurejobs vs. Reed.co.uk:
Reed.co.uk is a popular U.K. job board that advertises a wide range of general roles. In comparison, Leisurejobs is a niche job site that lists hotel, fitness, and retail jobs. The platforms are similarly priced and offer resume searches, employer branding, and featured listings. However, Reed.co.uk has a larger local reach than Leisurejobs.