Premium Sommelier Job Portal
Free to post apprenticeships.
From €265.00 /post.
Job post duration
4, 8, and 12 weeks.
CV database access
Social media promotion
Premium Sommelier Job Portal is a niche job board that gives employers access to an extensive network of both local and international sommelier and wine-related talent. Job posts are given prominence via featured placements on the site and social media sharing, and there are longer-than-average listing durations of 8 and 12 weeks.
While the job board is a valuable resource for attracting top-notch professionals, it does not offer CV searches, advanced job ad distribution, or applicant tracking tools. In addition, the site's free posting plan is limited to apprenticeships and its paid packages are costlier than that of some niche alternatives, such as WSET Jobs Board.
- Premium Sommelier Job Portal allows employers to advertise apprenticeships for free.
- Listings can be live on a 4-, 8-, or 12-week basis, depending on the package chosen.
- Employers can add their company logo and social media links to job posts to aid brand awareness.
- Vacancies are featured at the top of the platform's home page on rotation for a minimum of twice per week.
- The job board has both a large local and international reach.
- Job posts are promoted to Premium Sommelier Job Portal's social media pages for added visibility.
- The Premium plan distributes listings to a variety of job search engines, including Google for Jobs.
- The website is available in German, which may support bilingual hiring efforts.
- Premium Sommelier Job Portal's free posting plan is limited to apprenticeships.
- The platform is costlier than several competitors.
- The job board does not offer CV database access, applicant tracking tools, and candidate matching services.
We were unable to find any online reviews of Premium Sommelier Job Portal.
*Posting plans are VAT-exempted.
Premium Sommelier Job Portal vs. WSET Jobs Board:
Like Premium Sommelier Job Portal, WSET Jobs Board lists various sommelier roles and offers featured placements. While only the former offers free apprenticeship postings, its paid plans are costlier than that of WSET Jobs Board, starting at €265.00 per 4-week post. By contrast, a 7-day listing on WSET Jobs Board costs £70.00 +VAT.
Premium Sommelier Job Portal vs. Culinary Agents:
While Premium Sommelier Job Portal is a niche job board for sommeliers, Culinary Agents caters to the hospitality industry and offers candidate matching services, which the former lacks. Of the two, Culinary Agents has more affordable posting plans, starting at £69.00 per post, while Premium Sommelier Job Portal charges €265.00 per 4-week post.
Premium Sommelier Job Portal vs. Reed.co.uk:
Reed.co.uk is a well-used local job board that lists general positions. While Premium Sommelier Job Portal also caters to a U.K.-based audience, it has a large global reach as well. A new customer post on Reed.co.uk costs £89.00 +VAT, while Premium Sommelier Job Portal has a free apprenticeship posting plan and charges €265.00 per 4-week post.