The Drinks Business Jobs
From £150.00 +VAT /post.
Job post duration
Up to 60 days.
Searchable CV database
Applicant tracking tools
The niche job board of a global drinks trade publication, The Drinks Business Jobs gives employers access to an international audience and offers several job posting options to help them promote their job ads. However, the site only attracts small website traffic volumes and lacks additional hiring tools, such as applicant tracking and CV searches.
- Employers can choose from a range of job posting plans that suit different budgetary needs.
- Job postings can remain online for up to 60 days, depending on the choice of plan.
- The site claims to reach an audience of more than 600,000 candidates in the drinks industry.
- Featured listings are highlighted, pinned to the top of the jobs page for seven days, and can remain online for 60 days.
- The 1/2 and 1/4 page in The Drinks Business print magazine upgrades include free design.
- Job ads can be upgraded to a featured listing or marked as urgent.
- The Drinks Business Jobs is compatible with Broadbean.
- There is no free job posting plan.
- The site is costlier than some local alternatives, such as Wine Jobs UK and WSET Jobs Board.
- The platform does not offer CV searches, applicant tracking tools, job ad distribution, or social media promotion.
We were unable to find any online reviews of The Drinks Business Jobs.
7-Day Single Job Posting
Single Job Posting (30 Days)
Single Featured Job Post (60 Days)
Add-On: Mark Job as Urgent
Add-On: Upgrade to a Featured Listing
Add-On: 1/4 Page in The Drinks Business Print Magazine
Add-On: 1/2 Page in The Drinks Business Print Magazine
*Job credit packs are available. See The Drinks Business Jobs pricing page for more information.
The Drinks Business Jobs vs. Wine Jobs UK:
Wine Jobs UK attracts more website traffic than The Drinks Business Jobs and is far more affordable with a free plan and a starting price of £50.00 +VAT per post, compared to The Drinks Business Jobs' starting price of £150.00 +VAT per post. Wine Jobs UK also offers better features, including job distribution and social media promotion.
The Drinks Business Jobs vs. WSET Jobs Board:
WSET Jobs Board and The Drinks Business Jobs both offer several job posting plans, including bulk options. However, with a starting price of £150.00 +VAT per post, the latter is the costlier of the two, whereas WSET Jobs Board's prices start at £70.00 +VAT per post. The latter also attracts more website traffic and offers social media promotion.
The Drinks Business Jobs vs. Premium Sommelier Job Portal:
With a starting price of €265.00 +VAT, Premium Sommelier Job Portal is less affordable than The Drinks Business Jobs, which has a starting price of £150.00 +VAT. However, Premium Sommelier Job Portal distributes job ads to search engines and promotes them on social media, which The Drinks Business Jobs does not offer.