From £150.00 +VAT /post.
Bulk job posting discounts
CV database access
Restaurantjobs is a niche job board that connects employers with skilled restaurant workers in a wide range of sectors both locally and abroad. The platform offers a standard set of hiring tools, including featured listings, CV database access, and live chat support for a streamlined recruitment process.
While the job board gives companies access to a niche pool of talent, it is costly compared to some of its rival job boards, such as Hospitality Jobs UK. It also lacks several core hiring solutions, including job distribution and social media promotion.
- Employers benefit from a discount on bulk job posting packages.
- Companies can search the site's extensive CV database for suitable candidates.
- The platform offers several premium and promoted job posting plans for maximum exposure.
- There is live chat support available.
- The keyword sponsorship plan includes 10 top keyword additions to reach a wider variety of job seekers.
- While the platform allows for international postings, it is most popular with U.K. employers and job seekers.
- The job board receives around 16,500 unique monthly visitors.
- The Featured package adds listings and a detailed employer profile to the site's home page for increased visibility.
- Restaurantjobs does not offer a free job posting plan.
- Compared to other local niche job boards, the platform is costly.
- Listings aren't shared to the site's social media pages or other job boards.
- The platform lacks applicant tracking and candidate matching tools.
We were unable to find any online reviews of Restaurantjobs.
£150.00 +VAT /post.
£250.00 +VAT /post.
£350.00 +VAT /post.
Nationwide Top Job
£495.00 +VAT /post.
Keyword Sponsored Job
£495.00 +VAT /post.
Featured Homepage Advert
£500.00 +VAT /post.
Premium Keyword Sponsored Job
£995.00 +VAT /post.
CV Database Access
*The platform offers several bulk job posting packages.
How to Post a Job on Restaurantjobs:
Five easy steps for posting a job on Restaurantjobs.
Posting a job on Restaurantjobs.
Click on "RECRUITERS."
You'll find this button in the top-right corner of Restaurantjobs' home page.
Register as an employer.
Click on "CREATE AN ACCOUNT" in the top menu bar and fill out the online registration form. Once you're done, click on "SAVE AND CONTINUE."
Choose a job posting plan
Click on "ADVERTISE A JOB" and select your preferred job posting package by clicking on "ADVERTISE NOW" under the applicable heading.
Create your listing.
You'll be asked to create your job post in a few simple steps. First, add your vacancy's title and location to the online form. Then, click on "NEXT."
Add the description and job summary, and click on "NEXT."
Fill out the job details and click on "NEXT."
Add the applicable job categories and click on "NEXT."
Tick the boxes of any additional job post upgrades you'd like to purchase or leave them blank. Once done, click on "SAVE AND CONTINUE."
Finalize your order.
Review the items in your basket and click on "CHECKOUT" to proceed. Select "PAY ONLINE" and add your credit card number to the online form. Once done, click on "PAY ONLINE" to complete your purchase.
Once your payment has been processed, your listing will go live on the job board.
Restaurantjobs vs. Caterer.com:
Restaurantjobs and Caterer.com are both U.K.-based job boards that advertise a wide range of restaurant roles. Of the two, Caterer.com is the more affordable option, charging £80.00 +VAT for a new customer job post. Both sites offer CV searches and employer branding, but only Caterer.com features candidate matching.
Restaurantjobs vs. Culinary Agents:
Similar to Restaurantjobs, Culinary Agents caters to the international job market and is a valuable resource for hiring restaurant talent. It is also more feature-rich than Restaurantjobs, offering candidate matching, social media promotion, and applicant filtering tools.
Restaurantjobs vs. CV-Library:
CV-Library is a popular U.K. job board that advertises various general jobs. In comparison, Restaurantjobs gives employers a more targeted approach to hiring restaurant workers both locally and globally. Both sites offer CV searches and premium job ads, but only CV-Library features video interviewing and job post analytics.