From US$78.00 /post.
Additional HR tools
Email, phone, and chat.
Harri started as a hospitality job board in 2013 and has since expanded its services to offering integrated human capital management solutions for global hospitality enterprises. The site hosts a job board that features industry-related job opportunities across the U.K. and the U.S., a user-friendly dashboard, analytics, and mobile hiring.
Employers can use Harri to create branded career pages and attractive job posts, customize the application process, and post jobs to multiple channels in the U.K. The applicant tracking system makes screening candidates and scheduling interviews effortless. Overall, the platform offers a great all-in-one solution for sourcing and managing talent.
- Harri offers several competitively priced job posting plans.
- Over 20% of site traffic comes from the U.K.
- Harri's job marketplace reaches over 800,000 active job seekers.
- Pre-hire solutions include employer branding tools, multi-channel job broadcasting, customized applicant flows, an applicant tracking system, and more.
- Harri Job Distributor feature lets employers post to other leading job boards, such as Indeed and Adzuna.
- Post-hire solutions include shift management, compliance, and scheduling tools.
- The Harri Job Seeker App makes it fast and easy for job seekers to browse, save, and apply to jobs.
- The platform allows for a wide range of integrations, including background-check tools and HR systems.
- The site offers email, phone, and live chat customer support.
- Harri's pricing is not available in pound sterling.
- The platform does not offer a free plan or a free trial period.
- Unused job posts are not carried over into the next month.
- While the platform is a global brand, it does not have much of a presence outside the U.S., U.K., and the Middle East.
On G2, Harri has a rating of 4.1 out of 5 stars based on more than 16 reviews. Most users praised the site's ease of use and intuitive software, while others noted that the platform's systems can be difficult to use and their customer support is subpar. On TrustRadius, more than five users gave Harri a score of 9.8 out of 10.
1 Job Post & 10 Candidate Connections
3 Job Posts & 30 Candidate Connections
5 Job Posts & 50 Candidate Connections
Silver Plan (1 Job Post, 20 Candidate Connections, & 1 Additional User)
US$70.00 /post /mo.
Gold Plan (3 Job Posts, 80 Candidate Connections, & 2 Additional Users)
US$56.00 /post /mo.
Platinum Plan (5 Job Posts, 120 Candidate Connections, & 3 Additional Users)
US$48.00 /post /mo.
*Job post(s) are available for use on a monthly basis for Silver, Gold, and Platinum Plans. The unused posts will not be carried over into the next month for use and can not be refunded.
How to Post a Job on Harri:
Four easy steps for posting a job on Harri.
Posting a Job on Harri.
Go to Harri.com.
From the home page, click on "Post a Job" in the top menu bar.
Select a posting package.
Scroll down and select "FLEXIBLE POSTINGS" or "MONTHLY SUBSCRIPTIONS" to peruse the site's pricing. Choose a package that suits your budget and click on "Select Package."
Create an account.
Fill out the online form with your details and click on "Create Account."
Make a payment.
Complete your billing information and pay for the selected posting package.
Once your payment has been made, select "Dashboard" on your account page.
Click on the "I Want To..." tile and open the drop-down menu.
Select "Post a Job" and follow the prompts to create your job post.
Harri vs. eHotelier:
Like Harri, eHotelier is a global hospitality platform. While Harri's services are centered around workforce management solutions for hospitality businesses, eHotelier's focus lies with career development resources. Of the two, Harri has a stronger presence in the U.K. and offers more affordable job postings.
Harri vs. Caterer.com:
Unlike Harri, Caterer.com is not an international platform and caters primarily to the hospitality industry in the U.K. Caterer.com is not as feature-rich as Harri but offers a lower starting price of £49.00 +VAT post, although this option is limited to non-management positions. For more advanced hiring solutions, Harri may be the better option.
Harri vs. Culinary Agents:
Culinary Agents charges less per job post than Harri but does not offer the same recruitment tools. Culinary Agents is the better option if you are looking for a niche job board with a good selection of features, while Harri is the better choice if comprehensive talent sourcing and workforce management solutions are what you need.
What is Harri?
Harri is a recruitment and workforce management platform for the hospitality industry. Features include a job board, an applicant tracking system, workforce management tools, analytics tools, as well as a range of mobile solutions and third-party integrations.
What does it cost to post a job on Harri?
Harri's pricing starts at US$78.00 for a single, once-off job posting and ten candidate connections. The platform also offers monthly subscription plans.
How do I create an account on Harri?
- Navigate to Harri's home page and click on "Post a Job."
- Click on "Login" and select "Signup" in the top-right corner.
- Click on "I'm looking to attract and hire my team" and fill out the online form.
- Once you're done, click on "Create Account."
How do I delete a job post on Harri?
- Log in to your Harri account.
- Go to your account dashboard.
- Click on the "Manage Job" button next to the job post you want to remove.
- You will see a drop-down menu with several options: click on "Fill Job" to mark a job as filled or click on "Pause Job" to temporarily remove the post from all job boards.