From US$70.00 /mo.
Additional HR tools
Email, phone, and chat.
Harri started as a hospitality job board in 2013 and has since expanded its services to offering integrated human capital management solutions for global hospitality enterprises. The site hosts a job board that features industry-related job opportunities across the U.K. and the U.S., a user-friendly dashboard, analytics, and mobile hiring.
Employers can use Harri to create branded career pages and attractive job posts, customize the application process, and post jobs to multiple channels in the U.K. The applicant tracking system makes screening candidates and scheduling interviews effortless. Overall, the platform offers a great all-in-one solution for sourcing and managing talent.
- Harri offers several competitively priced job posting plans.
- Over 20% of site traffic comes from the U.K.
- Harri's job marketplace reaches over 800,000 active job seekers.
- Pre-hire solutions include employer branding tools, multi-channel job broadcasting, customized applicant flows, an applicant tracking system, and more.
- Harri Job Distributor feature lets employers post to other leading job boards, such as Indeed and Adzuna.
- Post-hire solutions include shift management, compliance, and scheduling tools.
- The Harri Job Seeker App makes it fast and easy for job seekers to browse, save, and apply to jobs.
- The platform allows for a wide range of integrations, including background-check tools and HR systems.
- The site offers email, phone, and live chat customer support.
- Harri's pricing is not available in pound sterling.
- The platform does not offer a free plan or a free trial period.
- Unused job posts are not carried over into the next month.
- While the platform is a global brand, it does not have much of a presence outside the U.S., U.K., and the Middle East.
On G2, Harri has a rating of 4.3 out of 5 stars based on more than 20 reviews. Most users praised the site's ease of use and intuitive software, while others noted that the platform's systems can be difficult to use and their customer support is subpar. On TrustRadius, more than five users gave Harri a score of 4.7 out of 10.
1 Job Post
3 Job Posts
5 Job Posts
*Job post(s) are available for use on a monthly basis for Silver, Gold, and Platinum Plans. The unused posts will not be carried over into the next month for use and can not be refunded.
How to Post a Job on Harri:
Four easy steps for posting a job on Harri.
Posting a job on Harri.
Create an account.
From the Harri jobs page, click on "LOGIN" toward the top-right of the page and select "Sign up" in the top-right corner of the next page.
Select the tile with the text "I'm looking to attract and hire my team.
Complete the online form.
Click on "Create Account."
Add information about your business and click on "Get Started."
Select a job posting plan.
Choose a job posting option and click on "Select Package" beneath your chosen plan.
Make the payment.
Add your billing and payment information and click on "PROCESS PAYMENT" to purchase your job posting plan.
Create and post your job ad.
From your account dashboard, click on "Post a Job" and complete a series of online forms with information about your job vacancy. Click on "PUBLISH" toward the bottom-right corner of the last form to post your job ad.
Harri vs. eHotelier:
Like Harri, eHotelier is a global hospitality platform. While Harri's services are centered around workforce management solutions for hospitality businesses, eHotelier's focus lies with career development resources. Of the two, Harri has a stronger presence in the U.K. and offers more affordable job postings.
Harri vs. Caterer.com:
Unlike Harri, Caterer.com is not an international platform and caters primarily to the hospitality industry in the U.K. Caterer.com is not as feature-rich as Harri but offers a lower starting price of £49.00 +VAT post, although this option is limited to non-management positions. For more advanced hiring solutions, Harri may be the better option.
Harri vs. Culinary Agents:
Culinary Agents charges less per job post than Harri but does not offer the same recruitment tools. Culinary Agents is the better option if you are looking for a niche job board with a good selection of features, while Harri is the better choice if comprehensive talent sourcing and workforce management solutions are what you need.