1 Job Post & 10 Candidate Connections
3 Job Posts & 30 Candidate Connections
5 Job Posts & 50 Candidate Connections
Silver Plan* (1 Job Post, 20 Candidate Connections, & 1 Additional User)
Gold Plan* (3 Job Posts, 80 Candidate Connections, & 2 Additional Users)
Platinum Plan* (5 Job Posts, 120 Candidate Connections, & 3 Additional Users)
*Job post(s) are available for use on a monthly basis. Unused posts are not carried over into the next month.
Harri offers integrated human capital management solutions to help businesses in the hospitality industry streamline and optimize their human resources and operations processes, from sourcing candidates to seamless onboarding and workforce management. Features include a job board, a user-friendly dashboard, analytics, and mobile solutions.
Employers can use the platform to create branded career pages and attractive job posts, customize the application process, and post jobs to multiple channels. The applicant tracking system makes screening candidates and scheduling interviews effortless. Overall, the platform offers a great all-in-one solution for sourcing and managing talent.
- Receives most of its site traffic from U.S. users.
- Competitively priced job posting plans.
- Pre-hire solutions include employer branding tools, multi-channel job broadcasting, customized applicant flows, an applicant tracking system, and more.
- Harri's job marketplace reaches over 800,000 active job seekers.
- Harri Job Distributor feature lets employers post to other leading job boards, such as Indeed and ZipRecruiter.
- Post-hire solutions include shift management, compliance, and scheduling tools.
- The Harri Job Seeker App makes it fast and easy for job seekers to browse, save, and apply to jobs.
- Allows for a wide range of integrations, including popular background-check tools, HR systems, payroll software, and POS systems.
- Job posting plans limit candidate connections.
- No free plans or free trials.
- Unused job posts are not carried over into the next month.
Harri has an A+ rating by the Better Business Bureau.
How to Post a Job on Harri:
Five easy steps for posting a job on Harri.
Posting a Job on Harri.
Go to harri.com.
Navigate to the Harri home page.
Click "Post a Job."
The "Post a Job" button is on the menu bar at the top of the page.
Select a posting package.
Choose a package that suits your budget.
Create an account.
Enter your details to create a profile and click "Continue."
Make a payment.
Complete your billing information and pay for the selected posting package.
Once your payment has been made, select "Dashboard" on your account page.
Click on the "I Want To..." tile and open the drop-down menu.
Select "Post a Job" and follow the prompts and create your job post.
Harri vs. Hosco:
Hosco is a platform dedicated to connecting employers and job seekers in the hospitality industry as well as providing them with additional resources, such as courses and career advice. Harri, on the other hand, is primarily directed at employers and offers integrated solutions to streamline their recruitment and workforce management processes.
Harri vs. Hospitality Online:
Hospitality Online and Harri both offer feature-rich recruitment solutions, including a dedicated job board, multi-channel job posting, employer profiles, applicant tracking, and onboarding services. However, only Harri offers post-hire solutions.
Harri vs. Hcareers:
Hcareers offers talent acquisition services with a range of attractive features similar to those offered by Harri. However, Hcareers' services only extend to finding suitable candidates and do not include other recruitment services or tools, such as onboarding tools or third-party integrations with HR or HCM tools, which Harri, in turn, does.
What is Harri?
Harri is a recruitment and workforce management platform for the hospitality industry. Features include a job board, an applicant tracking system, workforce management tools, analytics tools, as well as a range of mobile solutions and third-party integrations.
What does it cost to post a job on Harri?
Harri's pricing starts at $78.00 for a single, once-off job posting and ten candidate connections. Harri also offers monthly subscription plans ranging from $70.00 per month to $240.00 per month.
How do I create an account on Harri?
- Navigate to the Harri Talent Search page.
- Click on the menu icon displayed in the menu bar.
- Click "Join."
- Choose how you want to sign up.
- Enter your details and follow the prompts.
How do I delete a job post on Harri?
- Log in to your Harri account.
- Go to your account dashboard.
- Click the "Manage Job" button next to the job post you want to remove.
- You will see a drop-down menu with several options: click "Fill Job" to mark a job as filled or click "Pause Job" to temporarily remove the post from all job boards.