Unlimited Job Listings*
*The Unlimited Job Listings plan is free until 31 December 2022.
Australia-based eHotelier is a global hospitality portal that offers a wide array of career development resources and a competitively priced job board on which employers can post jobs and view resumes. The job board, however, does not appear to be very busy. International alternatives like CatererGlobal and Hosco receive more website traffic.
The platform's primary focus is the extensive range of hospitality-related resources it provides, including access to online training and learning programs for individuals and organizations, a supplier directory with 4,000 listings, daily industry news, and an events calendar.
- eHotelier is a niche job board dedicated to the global hospitality industry.
- The platform allows employers to post unlimited job ads for free for the first 30 days.
- The site offers career resources, such as an online learning academy, supplier directory, event calendar, and industry news.
- Premium job posts are advertised for 60 days.
- eHotelier is more affordable than competitors, such as Hcareers and HospitalityOnline.
- The platform features a resume database of candidates for employers to search through.
- The site has a user-friendly interface and a simple job posting process.
- Employer profiles are displayed in job postings.
- The job board is not very busy and the website only receives around 15% of its website traffic from the U.S.
- The platform does not feature an applicant tracking system.
- While eHotelier offers both email and phone support, the company can only be reached at an Australian contact number.
- U.S. customers may have to consider the time difference when contacting customer support.
- Job posts are not syndicated to other job boards or promoted on social media.
How to Post a Job on eHotelier:
Six easy steps for posting a job on eHotelier.
Posting a Job on eHotelier.
Navigate to the eHotelier home page.
From the home page, hover over "Resources" and select "Careers" from the drop-down menu. On the next page, scroll down and click on "POST YOUR JOBS TODAY - FREE."
Register you account.
On the next page, hover over "Employers" and select "My Account" from the drop-down menu. Add your email address and password to the online form and click on "REGISTER."
Select a job posting plan.
Hover over "Employers" and select "Post A Job" from the drop-down menu. On the next page, select a job posting package by checking the corresponding box. Then, click on "LISTING DETAILS."
Create you job post.
Fill out the online form with your vacancy details. Once complete, click on "PREVIEW" to review your listing.
Use Betterteam's job description template to help structure your job post.
You can click on "SAVE DRAFT" to continue your job post at another time.
Review your job post.
Ensure that your job post's details are correct. Click on "EDIT LISTING" to make changes. Once you're happy with your job ad, click on "SUBMIT LISTING."
Complete the payment and post your job.
Review your order and enter your billing details. Complete the payment through PayPal. Once the payment has been processed, your job post will be posted to the eHotelier job board.
If you chose the free package, your job post will be submitted immediately.
eHotelier vs. Hosco:
Hosco is similar to eHotelier in that it's not just a job posting site but a platform that provides access to a range of resources, including a job board, to help hospitality professionals succeed in the industry. Hosco's job board is, however, a more prominent feature on the site and offers better features.
eHotelier vs. Hcareers:
Unlike eHotelier, Hcareers is, first and foremost, a job board for the hospitality industry. While it also provides career advice and news for industry professionals, it does not offer remotely as much in terms of career resources as eHotelier. If you are looking for a hospitality job board, Hcareers simply offers better features.
eHotelier vs. Hospitality Online:
Both Hospitality Online and eHotelier feature a job board. However, while eHotelier is geared towards being a resource to help hospitality professionals develop their skills, network, and keep track of industry news, Hospitality Online is a dedicated hospitality recruitment platform with an attractive feature profile.
What is eHotelier?
eHotelier is a global professional development and news platform for the hospitality industry. The portal features an extensive selection of hospitality-related training and learning resources, daily industry news, an event calendar, a supplier directory, and a job board.
What does it cost to post a job on eHotelier?
eHotelier offers two monthly pricing plans. Unlimited standard listings usually cost $95.00 per month but are currently being offered completely free until 31 December 2022. You can also purchase an unlimited number of premium listings for $195.00 per month.
How do I create an account on eHotelier?
- Go to eHotelier's Careers page.
- Click on "Log In" to the right of "Employers" in the menu bar.
- Enter a user name, email, and password.
- Click on "REGISTER."