Free (until 31 December 2021, then $95.00)
- Premium job postings are listed for 60 days.
Australia-based eHotelier is a global hospitality portal that offers a wide array of career development resources and a competitively priced job board on which employers can post jobs and view resumes. The job board, however, does not appear to be very busy. International alternatives like CatererGlobal and Hosco receive more traffic.
The platforms' primary focus is the extensive range of hospitality-related resources it provides, including access to online training and learning programs for individuals and organizations, a supplier directory with 4,000 listings, daily industry news, and an events calendar.
- The platform is competitively priced.
- The user interface is attractive.
- Employer profiles are displayed in the job posting.
- Employers can reach an international audience.
- Wide variety of resources for individuals and organizations in the hospitality industry, including an online learning academy, supplier directory, event calendar, and daily industry news and insights.
- It is more cost-effective than other hospitality job boards, such as Hcareers, HospitalityOnline, and HospitalityCrossing.
- eHotelier has a fairly large social media following.
- The job board is not very busy.
- The site does not feature an applicant tracking system.
- While eHotelier offers both email and phone support, the Australia-based site can only be reached at an Australian contact number. Operating hours are not listed on the website and U.S. customers may have to take into account the difference in time zones when reaching out for support.
- Job posts are not syndicated to other industry sites.
- U.S. employers are better served with North America-based alternatives like Hcareers and Hospitality Online as these offer better reach in the U.S. as well as better tools and features, including applicant tracking and employer branding.
eHotelier has two Facebook recommendations and more than 82,000 followers. The platform's LinkedIn company page has almost 11,000 followers. Testimonials on the eHotelier website praise the quality of the platform's content and professional development programs but do not mention the job board specifically.
How to Post a Job on eHotelier:
Five easy steps for posting a job on eHotelier.
Posting a Job on eHotelier.
Go to ehotelier.com.
Navigate to the eHotelier home page.
Go to the Careers page.
Click "Resources" in the top-right corner of the home page. From the dropdown menu, select "Careers."
Click on “Post Your Jobs Today – FREE.”
Scroll down the page and click “Post Your Jobs Today – FREE.”
Choose a package.
Select a package and click “Listing Details.”
Create your job post.
Start by entering your email address to create your account. When you have confirmed your account details, create your job post.
When you're done, click “Preview” and review your job post. Click “Submit Listing,” then enter your billing details and make the payment. Wait for your listing to be approved, after which it will be activated.
eHotelier vs. Hosco:
Hosco is similar to eHotelier in that it's not a simple job board but a platform that provides access to a range of resources, including a job board, to help hospitality professionals succeed in the industry. Hosco's job board is, however, a more prominent feature on the site and offers better features.
eHoterlier vs. Hcareers:
Unlike eHotelier, Hcareers is, first and foremost, a job board for the hospitality industry. While it also provides career advice and news for industry professionals, it does not offer remotely as much in terms of career resources as eHotelier. If you are looking for a hospitality job board, Hcareers simply offer better features.
eHotelier vs. Hospitality Online:
Both Hospitality Online and eHotelier feature a job board. However, while eHotelier is geared towards being a resource to help hospitality professionals develop their skills, network, and keep track of industry news, Hospitality Online is a dedicated hospitality recruitment platform with an attractive feature profile.
What is eHotelier?
eHotelier is a global professional development and news platform for the hospitality industry. The portal features an extensive selection of hospitality-related training and learning resources, daily industry news, an event calendar, a supplier directory, and a job board.
What does it cost to post a job on eHotelier?
eHotelier offers two monthly pricing plans. Unlimited standard listings usually cost $95.00 per month but are currently being offered completely free. This offer ends on December 31, 2021. You can also purchase premium listings for $195.00 per month.
How do I create an account on eHotelier?
- Go to eHotelier's Careers page.
- Click "Login" to the right of "Employers" in the menu bar.
- Enter a user name, email, and password.
- Click "Register."