From $95.00 /mo.
30 and 60 days.
Searchable resume database
Applicant tracking system
Phone, email, and live chat.
Australia-based eHotelier is a global hospitality portal that offers a wide array of career development resources and a competitively priced job board on which employers can post jobs and view resumes. The job board, however, does not appear to be very busy. International alternatives like CatererGlobal and Hosco receive more website traffic.
The platform's primary focus is the extensive range of hospitality-related resources it provides, including access to online training and learning programs for individuals and organizations, a supplier directory with 4,000 listings, daily industry news, and an events calendar.
- eHotelier Careers is a niche job board dedicated to the global hospitality industry.
- The platform allows employers to post unlimited job ads for free for the first 30 days.
- The site offers career resources, such as an online learning academy, supplier directory, event calendar, and industry news.
- Premium job posts are advertised for 60 days.
- eHotelier Careers is more affordable than competitors, such as Hcareers and HospitalityOnline.
- The platform features a resume database of candidates for employers to search through.
- The site has a user-friendly interface and a simple job posting process.
- Employer profiles are displayed in job postings.
- The job board is not very busy and the website only receives around 15% of its website traffic from the U.S.
- The platform does not feature an applicant tracking system.
- While eHotelier Careers offers both email and phone support, the company can only be reached at an Australian contact number.
- U.S. customers may have to consider the time difference when contacting customer support.
- Job posts are not syndicated to other job boards or promoted on social media.
We were unable to find reviews of eHotelier Careers.
Unlimited Job Listings*
*The Unlimited Job Listings plan is free until 31 December 2023.
eHotelier Careers vs. Hosco:
Hosco is similar to eHotelier in that it's not just a job posting site but a platform that provides access to a range of resources, including a job board, to help hospitality professionals succeed in the industry. Hosco's job board is, however, a more prominent feature on the site and offers better features.
eHotelier Careers vs. Hcareers:
Unlike eHotelier, Hcareers is, first and foremost, a job board for the hospitality industry. While it also provides career advice and news for industry professionals, it does not offer remotely as much in terms of career resources as eHotelier. If you are looking for a hospitality job board, Hcareers simply offers better features.
eHotelier Careers vs. Hospitality Online:
Both Hospitality Online and eHotelier feature a job board. However, while eHotelier is geared towards being a resource to help hospitality professionals develop their skills, network, and keep track of industry news, Hospitality Online is a dedicated hospitality recruitment platform with an attractive feature profile.