Job ad distribution
Joblist is a job board that allows employers to post job openings without having to create an account. Employers have access to standard features like candidate matching and job distribution with Joblist. The platform provides a single job posting plan priced at $99.00 for a 30-day job ad.
- Joblist distributes job ads to a variety of job posting sites, as well as Google for Jobs.
- The company claims that job ads can reach over 3 million passive and active job seekers per month.
- All applications are delivered to employers via email to better manage the influx of resumes.
- The platform matches candidates and/or jobs based on the job ad's requirements.
- An employer is not required to register an account to post a job ad on the website.
- Joblist allows employers to attach direct URL links to a career website or company email address.
- The platform only offers one job posting plan.
- Employers must register an account if they'd like to edit or track job advertisements.
- Joblist does not offer access to a resume database.
- Customer support is limited to email.
We were unable to find customer reviews of Joblist online.
It costs $99.00 to post a 30-day job advertisement on Joblist's website.
Joblist vs. JobHat:
Joblist and JobHat are both general job boards that offer standard job posting benefits, including job distribution to a range of sites. JobHat, does not display pricing on its website while Joblist charges $99.00 for a 30-day post.
Joblist vs. JobisJob:
While JobisJob is a Barcelona-based job board posting over two million job ads. It offers better value with a price of $50.00 for two posts, compared to Joblist's price of $99.00 for one job post. JobisJob offers a more targeted approach, but Joblist stands out as the best option for U.S. employers looking for local talent.
Joblist vs. Talent.com:
Between Joblist and Talent.com, the latter stands out as the more affordable option, with its offerings including both paid and free job posting packages. Joblist, on the other hand, offers one job posting plan that costs $99.00 per post. Additionally, unlike Joblist, Talent.com offers integration with a third-party applicant tracking system.
Jan 01, 2019
San Francisco, California