Job ad distribution
Joblist is a job board that allows employers to post job openings without having to create an account. Employers have access to standard features like candidate matching and job distribution with Joblist. The platform provides a single, efficient plan that starts at $5.00 per day for 30 days and promises a simple resume management procedure.
- Joblist distributes job ads to a variety of job posting sites, as well as Google for Jobs.
- The company claims that job ads can reach over 3 million passive and active job seekers per month.
- All applications are delivered to employers via email to better manage the influx of resumes.
- The platform matches candidates and/or jobs based on the job ad's requirements.
- An employer is not required to register an account to post a job ad on the website.
- Joblist allows employers to attach direct URL links to a career website or company email address.
- Employers from Canada, Australia, and the U.K. can join a waiting list.
- The platform only offers one complete job posting plan.
- Employers must register an account if they'd like to edit or track job advertisements.
- Compared to its competitors, posting a job ad on Joblist is more costly.
- Joblist does not offer access to a resume database.
- It's unclear when Joblist's websites will be available in Canada, Australia, and the U.K.
- Customer support is limited to email.
We were unable to find customer reviews of Joblist online.
It costs $150.00 to post a 30-day job advertisement on Joblist's website.
How to Post a Job on Joblist:
Three easy steps for posting a job ad on Joblist.
Posting a Job on Joblist.
Go to Joblist's home page.
Navigate to Joblist's home page and click on "Post a Job" in the right-hand corner of the webpage.
Complete the job ad form.
On the following page, you can fill in the job ad form and add a company logo.
Complete the payment and publish your job ad.
When you're done completing the job ad form, review your job ad and click on "POST YOUR JOB - $150" at the bottom of the post. This will direct you to the payments page.
Once you've completed the payment, your job ad will be published.
Joblist vs. JobHat:
Joblist and JobHat both offer standard job posting benefits, including job distribution to a range of sites. JobHat, on the other hand, does not display pricing on its website, which might slow down the job posting process because employers would have to sign up to see rates. There is no need to create an account with Joblist.
Joblist vs. JobisJob:
While JobisJob is a Barcelona-based job board, the job posting site posts over two million job ads, and it's $100.00 more affordable than Joblist. Perfect for U.S.-based employers looking for international candidates, JobisJob offers a more targeted approach, but Joblist stands out as the best option for U.S. employers looking for local talent.
Joblist vs. Talent.com:
Between Joblist and Talent.com, the latter stands out as the more affordable option, with its offerings including both paid and free job posting packages. Joblist, on the other hand, offers one job posting plan that costs $150.00 per post. Additionally, unlike Joblist, Talent.com offers integration with a third-party applicant tracking system.
Jan 01, 2019
San Francisco, California
Number of Employees
What is Joblist?
How much does it cost to post a job on Joblist?
It costs $150.00 to post a job on Joblist.