Hosco does not disclose pricing. Contact Hosco to request a quote.
Hosco describes itself as a global hospitality network that connects qualified talent with employers and helps the latter streamline their recruitment processes. While the company is based out of Europe, it features jobs and employers from all over the world and offers professionals and businesses in hospitality a platform to connect with the world's top education centers.
The platform includes a job board and offers bespoke recruitment services for employers. U.S. employers can use the platform to reach more than 1.5 million hospitality professionals, students, and graduates from across the globe and take advantage of the site's employer branding features to attract top talent.
- Global platform with a network of more than 400 hospitality schools and associations across the globe.
- Detailed employer profiles.
- User-friendly interface and an abundance of helpful tips and how-to guides.
- Employers receive email notifications and can set up social media feeds.
- Employer account dashboard includes an analytics page to monitor post and profile traffic and view the status of job applications. It also allows employers to view applications by location, seniority, and school.
- Discounts for employers with groups of properties/business units/offices.
- Bespoke recruitment services.
- Premium membership provides access to advanced search features and allows for unlimited job postings.
- Jobseekers can access career advice resources, find hospitality courses, and use the convenient Hosco mobile job app to search and apply for jobs.
- No free trial.
- Job posts are not syndicated to other job boards for increased exposure.
- While the site is global, it gets more traction in Europe than in the U.S.
According to Hosco clients, the website is easy to navigate, has an attractive design and layout, and is highly effective in helping employers recruit the right candidates.
How to Post a Job on Hosco:
Five easy steps for posting a job on Hosco.
Posting a job on Hosco
Go to Hosco.
Start by navigating to the Hosco home page.
Click on "For Employers."
You'll find this tab just to the right of center at the top of the Hosco home page.
Sign up for a free account.
Click on "Create a free company account" in the top right corner. Enter your details and click on "Sign Up."
Log in to your account.
Once you are logged in to your account, click on "Jobs" in the menu bar.
Write your job posting.
Click on "Create a job posting now" and enter your job details. Submit your job ad by clicking on "Post My Job Offer."
Hosco vs. Hcareers:
Hosco and Hcareers have a similar feature profile, including applicant tracking features, enhanced employer branding, and career advice resources for job seekers. Unlike Hcareers, which is directed at the North American hospitality market, Hosco connects hospitality professionals, schools, and employers across the globe.
Hosco vs. Harri:
Harri differs from Hosco in that it is primarily directed at employers and recruiters in the hospitality industry and does not provide career development resources for job seekers. Harri offers comprehensive pre-hire and post-hire solutions and, unlike Hosco, offers multi-channel job broadcasting.
Hosco vs. CatererGlobal:
Hosco and CatererGlobal both offer global hospitality recruitment solutions that include access to candidate profiles and employer branding features. CatererGlobal offers a little more in terms of targeted solutions, such as push notifications and targeted emails.
What is Hosco?
Hosco is a global hospitality network that connects schools, employers, and professionals in the hospitality industry. The platform includes a career advice section and a job board. It also lists hospitality and tourism courses and offers bespoke recruitment solutions to help employers hire skilled and qualified talent.
What does it cost to post a job on Hosco?
How do I create an account on Hosco?
- Visit https://www.hosco.com.
- Click "For Employers."
- Select "Create a free account," enter your details, and then click on "Register."
- Check your inbox for log in details and sign in to your account.
- Follow the prompts to complete account setup.
How do I delete a job post on Hosco?
- Log in to your account.
- Click “Jobs” in the menu bar.
- Select “My Jobs Only” in the “Search Jobs” box.
- Find the job post you want to remove.
- Open the drop-down menu on the “View job offer” button.
- Click “Delete job offer."