Hosco does not disclose pricing. Contact Hosco to request a quote.
Hosco is a membership-based hospitality network that offers Canadian employers a platform to promote their business and attract top hospitality talent from across the globe. Hosco features a host of useful resources for job seekers and employers, including a job board, a list of hospitality and tourism courses, and bespoke recruitment solutions.
The platform is ideal for both employers and educational institutions in the industry. While joining the network is free, credits or a membership subscription must be purchased in order to post jobs and connect with members. Overall, the platform presents an attractive, feature-rich hospitality recruitment solution.
- The platform offers detailed employer profiles.
- The website supports multiple languages, including French.
- It offers a user-friendly interface, an abundance of helpful tips and how-to guides, and bespoke recruitment services.
- Employers receive email notifications and can set up social media feeds.
- The employer account dashboard includes an analytics page to monitor posts and profile traffic.
- The platform provides the ability to view the status of job applications and filter these by location, seniority, and school.
- Hosco offers discounts for employers with groups of properties, business units, or offices.
- The Premium membership provides access to advanced search features and allows for unlimited job postings.
- Job seekers can access career advice resources, find hospitality courses, and use the convenient Hosco mobile job app to search and apply for jobs.
- There is no free trial.
- The website gets more traffic from Europe than North America.
- Job posts are not syndicated to other job boards for increased exposure.
Hosco has a rating of 4 out of 5 stars on Trustpilot and is described as a great platform for connecting candidates and employers in the hospitality industry.
How to Post a Job on Hosco:
Five easy steps for posting a job on Hosco.
Posting a job on Hosco.
Go to Hosco.
Start by navigating to the Hosco home page.
Click on "For Employers."
You'll find this tab just to the right of center at the top of the Hosco home page.
Sign up for a free account.
Click on "Create a free company account" in the top right corner. Enter your details and click on "Sign Up."
Log in to your account.
Once you are logged in to your account, click on "Jobs" in the menu bar.
Write your job posting.
Click on "Create a job posting now" and enter your job details. Submit your job ad by clicking on "Post My Job Offer."
Hosco vs. Hcareers:
Hosco and Hcareers have a similar feature profile, including applicant tracking features, enhanced employer branding, and career advice resources for job seekers. Unlike Hcareers, which is directed at the North American hospitality market, Hosco connects hospitality professionals, schools, and employers across the globe.
Hosco vs. Harri:
Harri differs from Hosco in that it is primarily directed at employers and recruiters in the hospitality industry and does not provide career development resources for job seekers. Harri offers comprehensive pre-hire and post-hire solutions and, unlike Hosco, which offers multi-channel job broadcasting.
Hosco vs. EightSix Network:
While Hosco is a global hospitality network based out of Europe, EightSix Network is a niche job portal that caters specifically to hospitality professionals in Canada. While Hosco charges for job posts, EightSix Network allows for free job postings. If you're recruiting locally, EightSix Network is the more focused and affordable option.
Hosco vs. Hospitalityjobs.ca:
Hospitalityjobs.ca is not a global platform like Hosco, but offers Canadian employers looking to recruit local talent a better defined, local audience. However, if you're looking for top talent from across the globe, Hosco is the better choice and also offers more in terms of resources as well as bespoke recruitment solutions.
What is Hosco?
Hosco is a global hospitality network that connects schools, employers, and professionals in the hospitality industry. The platform includes a career advice section and a job board. It also lists hospitality and tourism courses and offers bespoke recruitment solutions to help employers hire skilled and qualified talent.
What does it cost to post a job on Hosco?
How do I create an account on Hosco?
- Visit hosco.com.
- Click "For Employers."
- Select "Create a free account," enter your details, and then click on "Register."
- Check your inbox for log in details and sign in to your account.
- Follow the prompts to complete your account setup.
How do I delete a job post on Hosco?
- Log in to your account.
- Click “Jobs” in the menu bar.
- Select “My Jobs Only” in the “Search Jobs” box.
- Find the job post you want to remove.
- Open the drop-down menu on the “View job offer” button.
- Click “Delete job offer."