C$69.95 /mo. + C$18.50 (once off activation fee)
*Only available with the FREE plan as the PRO plans include logos.
EightSix Network is a Canadian job posting site that advertises positions in the hospitality and retail industry. The name "EightSix" is a reference to the slang term used by restaurants to indicate that menu items are out of stock. The platform offers a host of hiring features, including a free posting option and an applicant tracking system.
- The site offers both free and paid job posting options.
- The platform has a database of more than 250,000 candidates.
- A user-friendly dashboard makes it easy to manage job postings, access the candidate database, and monitor job performance.
- The platform includes a powerful applicant tracking system.
- Jobs are advertised via social media platforms, including Facebook, LinkedIn, and Twitter.
- The Pro plans include unlimited job postings and automatic reposting.
- The free plan only allows for one active job posting at a time.
- The platform does not offer candidate matching.
EightSix Network is not accredited by the Better Business Bureau, and we were unable to find any online reviews of EightSix Network.
How to Post a Job on EightSix Network:
Six easy steps for posting a job on EightSix Network.
Posting a Job on EightSix Network.
Find and select "EMPLOYER / Post Jobs Free."
Navigate to EightSix Network's home page and click on "EMPLOYERS / Post Jobs Free" toward the top of the page.
Fill in the signup form.
Scroll to the bottom of the page and complete the online form. Then, select "SIGN UP."
Provide some business details.
Complete the online form with information about your business and click on "SAVE AND CONTINUE."
Enter your job post description.
Fill in details about the job opportunity you want to advertise and click on "CREATE JOB POSTING" toward the bottom of the page.
Choose a job posting plan.
Select your preferred job posting plan as well as any additional features you would like to add.
Enter your payment details.
This is the final step. Scroll down the page and enter your payment details to complete your purchase. Select "POST JOB" to have your job posting advertised on EightSix Network.
EightSix Network vs. Hcareers:
Unlike EightSix Network, Hcareers does not offer a free posting option. EightSix Network's paid plans are also more affordable than Hcareers' and offer greater value as they include unlimited job postings. While Hcareers receives more total website traffic, EightSix Network attracts a larger Canadian audience.
EightSix Network vs. HospitalityJobs.com:
HospitalityJobs.com and EightSix Network offer similar services, and although HospitalityJobs.com lacks a free job posting option, its paid plan is more affordable than those offered by EightSix Network. HospitalityJobs.com is focused primarily on the U.S. market, whereas EightSix Network targets the Canadian market.
EightSix Network vs. HospitalityCrossing:
HospitalityCrossing is predominantly focused on the U.S. market, while EightSix Network is a Canadian website. In terms of pricing, both job boards offer free basic job postings. However, EightSix Network's pricing starts at C$69.50, which is more affordable than HospitalityCrossing's starting price of US$199.00.
What is EightSix Network?
EightSix Network is a Canadian hospitality and retail job board started by Justin and Andrew McAleenan in 2010. The site offers free and paid job posting options for employers as well as features such as applicant tracking, interview scheduling, and resume searches.
What does it cost to post a job on EightSix Network?
EightSix Network's subscription plans start at C$69.95 per month. They also offer a free posting plan.
How do I create an account on EightSix Network?
- Go to the EightSix Network home page.
- Select "Sign Up" in the top-right corner of the page.
- Click on "Employer Sign Up - Post a Job."
- Complete the online form.
- Click on "SIGN UP."
How do I delete a job post on EightSix Network?
- From your account dashboard, scroll to the "Jobs" section.
- Click on "View All Jobs."
- Find the job you want to remove.
- Click on "Deactivate."