1 Job Slot
1 Job + 1 Month Resume Search
4 Jobs + 3 Months Resume Search
1 Month Resume Search
3 Months Resume Search
1 Year Resume Search
Custom Resume Search and Posting Packages
Contact for quote.
*Prices were obtained after creating an employer account.
AllRetailJobs.com is a niche job board that connects employers with job seekers in the North American retail industry. The platform has a constant influx of new resumes, an assortment of job posting packages, and has helped high-profile clients fill retail positions, including IKEA and Starbucks.
While AllRetailJobs.com gives employers access to a resume database of over 1.5 million retail workers, the platform is more geared towards U.S. talent, and Canadian job sites like Retail.ca might be the better option for local employers. The site also does not have Canadian customer support and pricing is not available in local currency.
- AllRetailJobs.com is one of the largest retail job boards in North America.
- The site receives around 250,000 visitors and 500,000 page views per month.
- High-profile companies, such as KFC, Starbucks, and Macy's have used the job board to find hires.
- Top job categories include customer service, merchandising, sales, and store management.
- Employers have access to a large database comprising over 1.5 million retail resumes.
- The site offers candidate tracking to help streamline recruitment processes.
- Employers can add their logo and company profile to the job board for increased brand awareness.
- Listings can be enhanced and distributed to a network of partner job sites for maximum visibility.
- Other services include social media campaigns and newsletter advertisements.
- AllRetailJobs.com does not offer a free job posting option.
- Employers cannot post jobs outside North America.
- Packages are only valid for 12 months from the purchase date.
- The site is not available in French.
- Pricing is only listed in U.S. dollars.
- No local customer service is available.
While we were unable to find any online reviews of AllRetailJobs.com, the platform enjoys a great reputation in terms of safety and legitimacy, with Scamadvisor awarding them a trust score of 100%.
How to Post a Job on AllRetailJobs.com:
Four easy steps for posting a job on AllRetalJobs.com.
Posting a job on AllRetailJobs.com.
Go to AllRetailJobs.com.
Start by navigating to the AllRetailJobs.com home page.
Create an account.
Near the top-right corner of the screen, hover over the "Employer" tab, and select "Sign Up." Fill in all the required fields and click on "Register."
Make your job posting plan selection.
From the dashboard, click on "Purchase Jobs." Select the desired package by clicking on the white button next to the package name.
Pay for your job post.
Choose a method of payment and fill out the online form with your payment details.
After your payment has been processed, you'll be able to create and post your listing.
AllRetailJobs.com vs. Retail.ca:
Similar to AllRetailJobs.com, Retail.ca lists a wide variety of retail vacancies. While AllRetailJobs.com serves North America, Retail.ca primarily caters to the Canadian job market, which might be the better option for local hiring. Both sites offer job distribution, but AllRetailJobs.com features candidate tracking tools, which Retail.ca lacks.
AllRetailJobs.com vs. Job Connect – Retail Employment Network (RCC):
While AllRetailJobs.com and RCC both advertise retail jobs, the latter site is a membership organization that caters to the retail industry of Canada. Both platforms offer employer branding, but RCC's job board is available in English and French, which might be the better option for bilingual hiring initiatives.
AllRetailJobs.com vs. Job Bank:
Job Bank is the Canadian government's job board and, as such, it is completely free to post jobs on their site. AllRetailJobs.com, on the other hand, is a paid job posting site. However, AllRetailJobs.com focuses exclusively on retail positions while Job Bank is a general job board, so it may not attract the top retail candidates.
What is AllRetailJobs.com?
AllRetailjobs.com is a niche job board that helps job seekers in North America find employment in the retail industry.
What does it cost to post a job on AllRetailJobs.com?
AllRetailJobs.com charges US$335.00 for an individual job slot. Bulk discounts are available.
How do I create an AllRetailJobs.com account?
- Navigate to allretailjobs.com.
- Near the top-right corner of the screen, hover over the "Employer" tab and select "Sign up."
- Fill in all the required fields and click on "Register."
How can I delete an AllRetailJobs.com job posting?
- Log in to your account.
- Select "Review Your Jobs" and click on the job you want to remove.
- Click on the "Delete" button.