Contact for quote.
AllRetailJobs.com is a niche job board connecting employers and job seekers in the Canadian retail industry. They offer great social media promotion, have a constant influx of new resumes, and have helped high-profile clients fill retail positions.
- Largest job board for positions in the retail industry.
- High-traffic site with 250,000 visitors and 500,000 page views per month.
- Attracts high-quality retail employees from all over North America.
- Access to a massive resume database comprising over 1.5 million retail resumes.
- Includes free distribution to top job boards for more exposure.
- Resumes in the database are posted by job seekers and not copied from other sites.
- Features such as job cloning and candidate tracking to help streamline recruitment processes.
- Free candidate tracker.
- Services offered to include social media campaigns, newsletter advertisements, company profiles, logo placement, and more.
- Packages are only valid for 12 months from the purchase date.
- Prices for additional services not available online.
- Pricing is only available in USD.
- No dedicated Canadian site, the site caters to the whole of North America with no distinctions.
- The site is not available in French.
- No local customer service number.
No recent reviews were found. However, AllRetailJobs.com has been in business for almost 20 years, has nearly 5,000 followers on LinkedIn, and maintains an active social media presence with a Facebook following of over 27,000. They enjoy a great reputation in terms of safety and legitimacy, with Scamadvisor awarding them a trust score of 100%.
How to Post a Job on AllRetailJobs.com:
Five easy steps for posting a job on AllRetalJobs.com
Posting a job on AllRetailJobs.com
Go to AllRetailJobs.com
Start by navigating to the AllRetailJobs.com home page.
Register for an account.
Near the righthand corner of the screen, hover over the "Employer" tab, and select "Sign up." Then Fill in all the required fields and click "Register."
Make your selection.
From the dashboard, select "Purchase Jobs."
Choose a posting option.
Select the desired package by clicking on the white button next to the package name.
Pay for your post.
Choose a method of payment, and then fill in your payment details.
Post your job.
After your payment has been processed, you can fill in your job information, review, then post.
AllRetailJobs.com vs. Salesrep.ca:
Both AllRetailJobs.com and Salesrep.ca cater to retail positions, but Salesrep.ca also displays job postings for salespeople in various other industries, including transportation, IT services, and media. Salesrep.ca caters exclusively to Canada, while AllRetailJobs.com services the whole of North America.
AllRetailJobs.com vs. Job Bank:
Job Bank is the Canadian government's job board and, as such, it is completely free to post jobs on their site. AllRetailJobs.com, on the other hand, is a paid job posting site. However, AllRetailJobs.com focuses exclusively on retail positions while Job Bank is a general job board, so may not attract the top retail candidates.
AllRetailJobs.com vs. Jobillico:
Jobillico is a Canadian recruitment platform that allows employers to post jobs for a wide variety of industries. In contrast, AllRetailJobs.com caters to the whole of North America and is focused on the retail industry only. AllRetailJobs.com is also more transparent in its features and pricing, which Jobillico does not detail on their website.
What is AllRetailJobs.com?
AllRetailjobs.com is a niche job board that helps job seekers in the USA and Canada find employment in the retail industry.
What does it cost to post a job on AllRetailJobs.com?
AllRetailJobs.com charges US$167.00 for an individual job slot. Bulk discounts are available.
How do I create an AllRetailJobs.com account?
- Navigate to allretailjobs.com.
- Near the righthand corner of the screen, hover over the "Employer" tab, and select "Sign up."
- Fill in all the required fields and click "Register."
How can I delete an AllRetailJobs.com job posting?
To remove a posting, log into your account, select "Review Your Jobs," click on the job you want to remove, then click the "Delete" button.