1 Job Posting
3 Job Postings
5 Job Postings
10 Job Postings
25 Job Postings
50 Job Postings
100 Job Postings
Salesrep.ca is an online job board that is dedicated to sales professionals in Canada. The site launched as a niche job posting platform in 2004, with the goal of allowing sales industry businesses to post job opportunities and to benefit from the numerous sales sector resources they post.
The site offers great features that will make recruiting easy for any business. Employers can sign up for free, purchase discounted bulk posting packages, and also get online assistance in case they run into issues. Salesrep.ca also shares listed jobs to the Jobs.ca network, giving employers a wider candidate audience at no extra cost.
- As a member of the Jobs.ca network, Salesrep.ca gives employers access to a niche target audience of sales professionals in Canada.
- Employers who sign up to the site are immediately registered on all the other Jobs.ca network sites.
- The site offers informative articles, tools, and resources to help employers in the sales industry hire and recruit.
- Salesrep.ca offers significant discounts on bulk posting packages.
- The site is available in English and French, and jobs can be posted in either language.
- Job credits purchased on Salesrep.ca can be used on all the 28 other Jobs.ca network sites.
- The site provides assistance to employers via an online chat service.
- Employers can choose to remain anonymous on their job postings.
- The site gets approximately 5,900 visitors every month.
- The site doesn't offer free postings or trial periods to new customers.
- Salesrep.ca doesn't offer job post enhancements, such as featured or highlighted advertisements.
- The site doesn't have an applicant tracking or candidate management system.
- Their prices aren't as competitive as some other posting sites, such as FreshGigs.ca.
- The site does not offer a resume database.
We were unable to find any online reviews of Salesrep.ca.
How to Post a Job on Salesrep.ca:
Six easy steps for posting a job on Salesrep.ca.
Posting a job on Salesrep.ca.
Start the job posting process.
On the Salesrep.ca home page, select "Post a Job."
Fill out the job posting form.
Provide details about the job you'd like to post. Then, select "Save."
Register with Salesrep.ca.
Once you're redirected to a login page, select "First time user? Click here!"
Fill in the registration form.
Complete the registration form and select "Save" at the bottom of the page.
Review your purchase.
Ensure all job details are correct in your post. Then, select "Accept."
You can select whether or not you would like to purchase multiple job posting packages here.
Enter your payment information
Finally, enter your payment details and select "Accept."
Your job will then be posted to the Salesrep.ca job board.
Salesrep.ca vs. MarketingJobsCA:
MarketingJobsCA charges slightly more than Salesrep.ca for a standard job post. However, they do offer employers services, including premium listings and candidate resume searches which Salesrep.ca doesn't do. That being said, Salesrep.ca shares jobs posted through them to partner sites, something which MarketingJobsCA doesn't do.
Salesrep.ca vs. IAB Canada:
IAB Canada and Salesrep.ca offer similar services except for the fact that the former only allows members to post to its job board. Both sites offer bilingual job posting in English and French, and focus on advertising, marketing, and sales positions. Salesrep.ca charges C$325.00 per job post, while IAB Canada doesn't disclose their pricing online.
Salesrep.ca vs. Rainmakers:
Rainmakers is a North American site that also focuses on the sales sector, but is distinct from Salesrep.ca because it only deals with sales professionals involved in the technology sector. While Salesrep.ca allows anyone to post for a fee, Rainmakers has a strict screening process but doesn't charge for job postings.
What is Salesrep.ca?
What does it cost to post a job on Salesrep.ca?
Salesrep.ca's pricing starts at C$325.00 per standard job post. Employers can also purchase bulk posting credits at discounted rates through the site.
How do I create an account on Salesrep.ca?
- Navigate to the Jobs.ca home page.
- Click "Register!"
- Fill in the online registration form.
- Select "Save."
- Confirm your account by clicking the link sent to your email address.
How do I delete a job post on Salesrep.ca?
- Log in to your Salesrep.ca account.
- Look at your active job posts.
- Select "Delete" next to the job post that you want to delete.