From C$325.00 /post or C$0.35 /click.
Bulk discounts available
Searchable resume database
Social media promotion
English and French.
Phone and email.
Salesrep.ca is an online job board that is dedicated to sales professionals in Canada. The site launched as a niche job posting platform in 2004, with the goal of allowing sales industry businesses to post job opportunities and to benefit from the numerous sales sector resources they post.
The site offers great features that will make recruiting easy for any business. Employers can sign up for free, purchase discounted bulk posting packages, and also get online assistance in case they run into issues. Salesrep.ca also shares listed jobs to the Jobs.ca network, giving employers a wider candidate audience at no extra cost.
- Part of the Jobs.ca network, Salesrep.ca gives employers access to a niche audience of sales talent in Canada.
- The site gets approximately 5,900 visitors every month.
- Employers who sign up to the site are immediately registered on all the other Jobs.ca network sites.
- Job posts can be enhanced with optional upgrades to feature job ads for five days or move them to the top of the search results.
- The site offers informative articles, tools, and resources to help employers in the sales industry hire and recruit.
- Salesrep.ca offers significant discounts on bulk posting packages.
- The site is available in English and French, and jobs can be posted in either language.
- Job credits purchased on Salesrep.ca can be used on all 28 Jobs.ca network sites.
- The site provides assistance to employers via an online chat service.
- Employers can choose to remain anonymous on their job postings.
- The site doesn't offer free postings or trial periods to new customers.
- The site doesn't have an applicant tracking or candidate management system.
- Their prices aren't as competitive as other job sites, such as FreshGigs.ca.
- The site does not offer a resume database.
We were unable to find any online reviews of Salesrep.ca.
1 Job Posting
3 Job Postings
5 Job Postings
10 Job Postings
25 Job Postings
50 Job Postings
100 Job Postings
Unlimited Formula Per Click
Add-On: Featured Posting For 5 Days
Add-On: Duplicate Your Posting
Add-On: Back on Top of the List
*Pricing excludes tax.
How to Post a Job on Salesrep.ca:
Six easy steps for posting a job on Salesrep.ca.
Posting a Job on Salesrep.ca.
Start the job posting process.
On the Salesrep.ca home page, select "Post a Job."
Create an account.
Scroll down the page, click on the "Post a job" button, and complete the signup form. Then, click on "Next."
Add our employer address and select "Save."
Select the Salesrep.ca site.
Scroll down the list of Jobs.ca niche sites and click on "+ Details" to the right of "Salesrep." Then, select at least one expertise and click on the "Select" button.
Create your job post.
Complete the online job posting form with details about the position, including its title and description. Then, click on "Next step" toward the bottom-right corner of the page.
Select job post upgrades.
Peruse the available job post add-ons and select any that you want to add to your job posting plan. Then, click on "Next step" toward the bottom-right corner of the page.
Pay for your job posting.
Review your order and click on "Checkout." Then, add your payment details and click on "Confirm and Pay" to make the purchase and post your job ad.
Salesrep.ca vs. MarketingJobsCA:
MarketingJobsCA charges slightly more than Salesrep.ca for a standard job post. However, they do offer more hiring tools, such as candidate resume searches. That being said, Salesrep.ca shares jobs posted through them to partner sites, something which MarketingJobsCA doesn't do.
Salesrep.ca vs. IAB Canada:
IAB Canada and Salesrep.ca offer similar services except for the fact that the former only allows members to post jobs. Both sites offer bilingual job posting options and focus on advertising, marketing, and sales positions. Salesrep.ca charges C$325.00 per job post, while IAB Canada doesn't disclose pricing on their website.
Salesrep.ca vs. Rainmakers:
Rainmakers is a North American site that also focuses on the sales sector, but is distinct from Salesrep.ca because it primarily caters to sales professionals in the technology sector. While Salesrep.ca allows for paid postings by any company, Rainmakers has a strict screening process and doesn't charge for job postings.
What does it cost to post a job on Salesrep.ca?
Salesrep.ca's pricing starts at C$325.00 per standard job post. Employers can also purchase bulk posting credits at discounted rates and job post enhancements.
How do I create an account on Salesrep.ca?
- Navigate to the Jobs.ca home page.
- Click on "Sign in."
- Scroll down the page and click on "Register" beneath "Post a job."
- Fill out the online registration form and click on "Next."
- Add your employer details and select "Save."
How do I delete a job post on Salesrep.ca?
- Log in to your Salesrep.ca account.
- View your active job posts.
- Select "Delete" next to the job post that you'd like to remove.