Single Subscription-Based Job Post
Contact for quote.
Highlight Ad and Display Logo
Nonprofit organizations are eligible for a discount on their job postings. They can contact the company for more information.
Founded in 2010, FreshGigs.ca is a niche job board that specializes in marketing, communications, and design jobs in Canada. The platform allows employers, brands, and small businesses to post jobs to attract qualified, professional job seekers nationwide.
Compared to other leading job boards, FreshGigs.ca is well-priced and gives employers access to a highly defined audience. The site has several job posting options on offer, as well as a comprehensive range of recruitment services, including social media promotion and exposure on partner sites.
- FreshGigs.ca receives over 350,000 unique users per year.
- Subscriptions are auto-renewed after 60 days and can be canceled at any time.
- The site offers several multi-job packs and nonprofit discounts.
- Jobs can be posted, edited, and deleted without an account.
- An Interactive Google Map gets added to job posts.
- Jobs are shared on the platform's social media channels.
- The site is partnered with a network of Canadian job boards, including Jooble, Indeed, and Canada Job Directory, through which it offers increased exposure.
- The site does not have an applicant tracking system.
- The platform does not offer targeted email advertising or employer branding services.
- There is no French language option available.
Although we were unable to find any reviews of FreshGigs.ca, the job board features dozens of testimonials on its website. Top companies that make use of FreshGigs.ca include HootSuite, BestBuy, Vice, Volkswagen, Sotheby's, and Virgin Mobile.
How to Post a Job on FreshGigs.ca:
Four easy steps for posting a job on FreshGigs.ca.
Posting a job on FreshGigs.ca.
Click "Post a Job for $99."
You'll find this button on the site's home page.
Enter your job and company details.
Add information such as the job title, location, and position type. Then, add your company's information, and when you are satisfied, click "Review My Job Posting."
Review and finalize your job posting.
Read through your job post and ensure that the information you've provided is correct. Then, click "I'm Ready to Post My Job."
Enter your billing information.
Add your billing and credit card details, and add any additional upgrades you'd like. Then, click "Pay Now & Post My Job."
Your job post will then go live.
FreshGigs.ca vs. MediaCareers.ca:
MediaCareers.ca and FreshGigs.ca are both niche job boards for the creative and marketing industries in Canada. FreshGigs.ca is slightly more affordable and attracts more website traffic than MediaCareers.ca, but doesn't feature a searchable resume database, which MediaCareers.ca in turn does.
FreshGigs.ca vs. Graphic Designers of Canada (GDC):
While FreshGigs.ca advertises a range of creative positions, GDC primarily caters to the graphic design industry, which might be the better option for targeted hiring. GDC charges C$250.00 for a nonmember listing, but FreshGigs.ca offers several paid posting options with upgrades to suit a variety of hiring needs.
FreshGigs.ca vs. Mediabistro:
While FreshGigs.ca serves Canada, Mediabistro has a global reach. Both platforms service top companies, but Mediabistro is U.S.-centric. Mediabistro offers a 14-day free trial for employers, while FreshGigs.ca charges a flat rate of C$99.00 for a job post.
What is FreshGigs.ca?
What does it cost to post a job on FreshGigs.ca?
How do I create an account on FreshGigs.ca?
- Navigate to the FreshGigs.ca home page.
- Click on "Sign Up" in the top-right corner.
- You will be redirected to a page that requires your full name and email address. Enter this information and click "next step" to continue with the registration process.
Do I need an account to post a job on FreshGigs.ca?
You don't need to create an account to post a job on FreshGigs.ca.
How do I delete a job post on FreshGigs.ca?
Employers should contact the recruitment team via email to remove their job posts from the site.