Jooble aggregates job postings from other sites for free. You can contact Jooble for information about sponsoring featured posts.
Because Jooble is a job aggregator, employers don't have to pay for their job to be on the site, but can choose to pay for more visibility. The site integrates with several applicant tracking systems, making it ideal for employers.
Jooble has a dedicated site for Canadian jobs, making it easier for employers to reach local candidates. The site is available in both French and English, amongst 23 other languages.
- The site has more than 270,000 visits per month.
- Jooble features jobs from over 70 countries.
- Analytics on job posts are available.
- Employers can manage the flow of candidates.
- Job seekers that match job descriptions receive job alerts.
- Employers only pay for clicks on targeted ads.
- The Canadian site offers a French language option, in addition to English and 23 other languages.
- Jooble integrates with several applicant tracking systems.
- There is little assistance with hiring, such as prescreening questions, features on social media, and the ability to invite candidates to apply.
- Jobs cannot be posted directly to the site. All posts are aggregated.
- Jooble lacks the option to share job posts on social media, unlike similar job boards, such as Monster.
- Based on several [reviews(https://ca.trustpilot.com/review/jooble.org)], employers have complained about expired vacancies still being displayed on Jooble.
Several reviews were found on Trustpilot. The reviews were mixed, with most reviewers rating the site as excellent, and many others rating the site as bad. Many of the 5-star reviews were posted within days of each other. Negative reviews state that the site aggregates expired job posts without permission from employers.
How to Post a Job on Jooble:
Jobs cannot be posted directly on Jooble; jobs are aggregated from other job sites. Employers can sponsor jobs featured on the site by contacting Jooble.
Jooble vs. Eluta.ca:
Eluta.ca is a prominent Canadian job aggregator that works similarly to Jooble. Both sites spider job posts from the internet and allow employers to sponsor posts for better visibility. Jooble differs in that it offers additional features for employers, such as job post analytics, job alert emails, and integration with applicant tracking systems.
Jooble vs. Workopolis:
Both Jooble and Workopolis are job aggregators with English and French language options. While Jooble is an international brand, Workopolis is a homegrown, Canadian job search engine that is partnered with Indeed. Workopolis is more popular in the local market, attracting far more website traffic than Jooble's Canadian portal.
Jooble vs. Monster:
Monster is a large job board with a dedicated site for Canada. Pricing for a single job post starts at C$299.00 per month with no free plan, while Jooble is free to use with the option to sponsor a job post. Monster distributes job posts to other Canadian websites, while Jooble only advertises on its own site.
What is Jooble?
Jooble is an online job posting platform that businesses can use to identify and source quality candidates for vacant job posts.
How do you post a job on Jooble?
You can't post jobs directly to jooble.org. Jooble is a search engine that collects postings from other job sites.
How can I remove my job post from Jooble?
You will need to remove your job post from the original website that it was published on. Once you have done that, the removal will automatically synchronize with Jooble and your job post will no longer be visible on Jooble.
Can Jooble target traffic to my job board?
Yes, Jooble makes use of a Job Aggregator feature. You will need to provide an XML feed to set up Jooble's aggregator feature.
Is Jooble available around the world?
Jooble is available in most countries. To see which countries are included, go to jooble.org and scroll through the list of mirrored sites by country.
Can I search for jobs in specific cities or towns using Jooble?
If you are on your country's version of the site, you can enter a location and keywords to search for relevant jobs in your area.
Does Jooble offer employers assistance with interviews?
Yes, Jooble does provide guidance to employers on their interview process.
What types of jobs can I advertise on Jooble?
Jooble is a general job board that aggregates job posts from all industries.