2 Job Pack
3 Job Pack
6 Job Pack
10 Job Pack
Need Customized Job Posting Solutions?
For more information on customized job packs and branding solutions, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Mediabistro is a platform for media professionals, employers, and freelancers. It offers career services for job seekers to refine their resumes and job applications. The MB Unlimited membership gives job seekers access to "How to pitch" guides and editorial calendars for leading websites and magazines, as well as a wide range of online courses.
For employers, Mediabistro offers a selection of job posting packages and unlimited plans that include a company profile and the use of an online dashboard with analytics to manage job posts and applications. Mediabistro also offers customized recruiting services and employer branding services.
- The site gives employers access to a national network of talented full-time and freelance media professionals.
- Mediabistro offers a range of job posting packages as well as customized recruiting solutions.
- The Job Amplified With AI plan includes AI-based candidate matching and exposure to more than 150 million candidates.
- The platform attracts job seekers with a range of industry-specific resources and career services.
- A dashboard with analytics that allows employers to easily manage job postings and applications.
- Mediabistro' has an in-house content studio (Uncubed Studios) that creates employer branding content.
- Job credits for the Single Job plan are only valid for 30 days from the date of purchase.
- Mediabistro is costly compared to niche sites such as JournalismJobs.com and PublishingCrossing.
Mediabistro is not accredited by the Better Business Bureau (BBB). At the tie of writing, Sitejabber featured three customer reviews of Mediabistro from job seekers, including a very positive and a very negative review.
Mediabistro displays testimonials from employers at the bottom of their Post Jobs page. These praise Mediabistro's recruitment services and the ability to deliver top candidates.
Mediabistro vs. JournalismJobs.com:
Like Mediabistro, JournalismJobs.com is a niche job board for professionals in the media industry. JournalismJobs.com is more affordable than Mediabistro and offers a longer run-time for job posts but has fewer features, lacking employer branding options and additional resources and tools for job seekers and employers.
Mediabistro vs. Media Match:
Like Mediabistro, Media Match offers a comprehensive range of hiring tools, including applicant management solutions. However, the latter targets a more niche audience within the media sector, primarily TV and entertainment talent. While a single listing on Mediabistro costs $297.00, Media Match has a free job posting plan for users on a budget.
Mediabistro vs. Indeed:
Indeed is one of the most well-known general job boards with a good selection of features, similar to Mediabistro's. Unlike Mediabistro, Indeed offers free job postings as well as far more affordable paid job posting options. Aside from the stark difference in pricing and traffic, the primary advantage of Mediabistro is that it's a niche job board.