JournalismJobs.com is a leading resource for journalism jobs in the US. The job posting site features a wide range of vacancies in all fields, including newspapers, digital media, and TV.
Single Job Posting
5 Job Package
12 Job Package
How to Post a Job on JournalismJobs.com:
- Click "Post a Job" in the top right corner of the homepage.
- Select your preferred pricing option.
- If you're a new user, fill in the registration form or log in.
- Fill in your job details on the online form and preview your job posting.
- Once you've paid for your listing, it will be set to live.
1 (510) 508-7386
How can I edit a JournalismJobs.com job posting?
From your dashboard, select "My Jobs." Select the job you would like to edit and update your posting.
How can I delete a JournalismJobs.com job posting?
From your dashboard, select "My Jobs." Select the job you would like to delete and click the delete icon next to it.
How can I create a JournalismJobs.com account?
Hover over "Employees" at the top of the page and click "Create Account." Then fill in the registration form.