Media Job Board is a niche job board that was launched by Editor & Publisher (E&P) in partnership with The Poynter Institute and America's Newspapers. Employers benefit from the combined reach of these three companies' platforms, and job posts are shared to major recruitment sites, in E&P's daily newsletter, and on E&P's social media pages.
Employers can choose from two online posting plans that both include programmatic ad distribution and candidate management tools. While the platform does not offer a free posting plan, its paid plans have a lower starting price than other niche platforms, such as Publishers Lunch Job Board and Mediabistro.
- Employers have a choice of two job posting plans to suit different business needs.
- Job postings are included in E&P's daily newsletter to more than 55,000 subscribers and shared on E&P's social media pages.
- All plans include a 30-day job posting, candidate management tools, and programmatic ad distribution.
- Jobs are posted to hundreds of local niche sites via TheJobNetwork.
- The job board features quick links to job categories and states.
- The platform is more affordable than some of its competitors, including Publishers Lunch Job Board and Mediabistro.
- There are no free posting options or a free trial.
- The site only offers two posting plans.
We were unable to find reviews of Media Job Board.
Media Job Board vs. Indeed:
Indeed is the largest online job board and offers free job posting with the option to sponsor posts to make them more visible. Media Job Board, on the other hand, only offers paid postings. However, while Indeed is a general job board, Media Job Board targets a niche audience. Both platforms provide candidate management tools.
Media Job Board vs. Mediabistro:
Mediabistro and Media Job Board are both niche job posting sites for media and publishing-related roles. While neither platform offers a free job posting option, Media Job Board's paid plans have a lower starting price of $199.00 per post, compared to Mediabistro's $297.00 for a single job post.
Media Job Board vs. JournalismJobs.com:
JournalismJobs.com and Media Job Board are both media and publishing job boards. At $100.00 for a post a single job and resume search access, JournalismJobs.com offers better value than Media Job Board.