Resume database access
Bulk job posting options
TelecomCareers is a niche job board that advertises a wide variety of telecommunications, media, and technology positions throughout Canada and abroad. Established in the U.S. in 1999, the platform has more than 20 years of recruitment experience and gives companies access to more than 200,000 skilled professionals.
The job board's standout features include resume searches, employer branding, and promoted listings. While the platform has several paid job posting plans to choose from, it is costly compared to some other niche competitors, such as TelecomCrossing.
- TelecomCareers caters exclusively to employers in search of telecommunications, media, and tech talent at all career levels.
- The job board offers a variety of job posting packages to suit different hiring needs.
- Employers gain access to the platform's extensive resume database of more than 200,000 job seekers.
- There are bulk job posting plans available for companies conducting high-volume hiring initiatives.
- The Featured job posting package adds listings to the job board's home page for increased visibility.
- Employers can add their company logo and profile to job posts to aid brand awareness.
- Listings can include screening questions to filter for qualified candidates.
- Companies can manage their listings and resume searches from a centralized employer dashboard.
- TelecomCareers does not offer a free job posting plan.
- Listings aren't distributed to other job boards.
- The platform lacks applicant tracking and candidate matching tools.
We were unable to find any online reviews of TelecomCareers.
1 Job Posting
1 Featured Job Posting
5 Job Postings
5 Job Slots + Resume Search - 12 Weeks
5 Job Slots + Resume Search - 26 Weeks
5 Job Slots + Resume Search - 52 Weeks
Annual Automatic Job Wrap
Annual Recruiter Super Special
*Companies can peruse the platform's pricing page for limited-time specials on various job posting packages.
How to Post a Job on TelecomCareers:
Four easy steps for posting a job on TelecomCareers.
Posting a job on TelecomCareers.
Create an employer account.
From the home page, click on "EMPLOYER LOGIN" on the right-hand side of the top menu. On the next page, click on "GET STARTED NOW!"
Complete the online registration form and click on "Create Account" toward the bottom of the form.
Choose a job posting package.
From your dashboard, click on "Purchase Products" under the heading "My Account." Peruse the available job posting plans and add a quantity next to the package you'd like to purchase. Once you're done, click on "Create Order."
Review your order and click on "Proceed to Checkout."
Finalize your order.
Add your credit card information to the online form. Once you're done, click on "Proceed Using New Credit Card" to complete your purchase.
Create and post your listing.
Once your payment has been processed, you'll be able to create and post your listing to the job board.
TelecomCareers vs. TelecomCrossing:
TelecomCareers and TelecomCrossing both offer resume searches and employer branding. The latter is more affordable, with a free job posting option, but has a starting price of $399.00 per month for its paid options. TelecomCareers, by comparison, charges $299.00 for a single listing. TelecomCrossing also features robust job syndication, which TelecomCareers lacks.
TelecomCareers vs. Media Job Board:
While TelecomCareers and Media Job Board both advertise various media roles, the former gives companies access to a more niche pool of telecommunications talent. TelecomCareers also has a larger reach, catering to the North American job market, while Media Job Board only facilitates local job postings.
TelecomCareers vs. Indeed:
Indeed is a popular job site that lists general vacancies both locally and abroad. In comparison, TelecomCareers caters exclusively to U.S. and Canadian talent and lists telecommunications jobs, affording companies access to a targeted network of candidates. However, Indeed features a free job posting option, making it a more affordable choice.