Distribution to 500+ job boards
Social media promotion
TelecomCrossing stands out as one of the top telecommunications job boards for global hiring. While they offer a free plan, it's very limited with job posts only visible to paid members.
Starting at $399.00 per month, TelecomCrossing's paid plans offer good value as they include access to an extensive resume database, distribution to partner networks, email alerts, and applicant tracking tools.
- TelecomCrossing offers a free plan as well as paid plans.
- Candidates pay membership fees to apply for jobs, ensuring only qualified and interested candidates apply.
- All paid plans offer a 14-day free trial.
- Qualified researchers match candidates with open positions.
- Paid job posts are syndicated to over 500 international job boards.
- Employers can access the resume database for direct hiring.
- New job posts are sent out to job seekers as job alert emails.
- The platform includes applicant tracking and candidate management tools.
- Job posts are not shared on social media.
- The free plan is limited to a single job slot and not distributed to other job boards.
- The number of resume views is restricted across all paid plans.
We were unable to find any online reviews of TelecomCrossing. EmploymentCrossing, HRCrossing's parent company, holds an A+ rating from the BBB. TelecomCrossing also features several hand-picked testimonials on their website.
*14-day free trials are offered on all paid monthly and annual plans.
How to Post a Job on TelecomCrossing:
Five easy steps for posting a job on TelecomCrossing.
Posting a job on TelecomCrossing.
Click on "Post a Job."
Navigate to the TelecomCrossing home page and click on the blue "Post a Job" button located in the top right corner of the page.
Sign in or create an account.
Click on the "EMPLOYERS" button toward the top-right corner of the page and select "SIGN UP" from the drop-down menu. Fill in your information in the blocks provided, then click on "SIGN UP" toward the bottom of the page.
Create your job post.
Click on the "POST NEW JOB" button and fill in your job posting information including the job title, location, and description.
When you are done, click on "SAVE" toward the bottom of the page.
Review your job post and then click on the blue "POST AS FEATURED JOB" button.
Select a job posting plan.
Chose a job posting plan that suits your budget and your hiring needs. Click on the "SELECT" button beneath the plan you want.
If you selected the Basic plan, you will be directed to the confirmation message on the next page. Click on "GO TO MY JOBS."
If you selected a paid plan, you will be prompted to enter your payment information. Once complete, navigate to the "My Jobs" page.
Publish your job post.
On the "My Jobs" page, set the "Show" filter to "Draft Jobs" and click on the "SEARCH" button.
Locate the job post you want to publish, click on the three vertical dots to the right of "DRAFT,"
Click on "Activate as basic job" or "Activate as featured job," depending on your chosen job posting plan.
Once activated, your job post will go live on the TelecomCrossing job board.
TelecomCrossing vs. TelecomCareers:
Where TelecomCrossing is a global job board for telecom professionals, TelecomCareers only lists positions in the U.S. and Canada. TelecomCrossing offers both free and paid plans while TelecomCareers only offers paid plans starting at $299.00 per post. Of the two, TelecomCrossing offers greater reach with job ad distribution to over 500 job boards.
TelecomCrossing vs. Media Job Board:
Where TelecomCrossing lists all types of telecommunication jobs, Media Job Board focuses more on the media industry and related jobs. TelecomCrossing offers both free and paid plans while Media Job Board's pricing starts at $199.00 per post. Both platforms offer job board syndication, but only TelecomCrossing includes resume access.
TelecomCrossing vs. Indeed:
Where TelecomCrossing is a niche job board for telecom professionals, Indeed is a general job board where employers can post in any industry. Both platforms offer free and paid plans as well as access to a resume database. While both sites offer global access, Indeed receives more global traffic which may benefit employers hiring internationally.
What does it cost to post a job on TelecomCrossing?
TelecomCrossing's paid plans start from $399.00 per month, but a free basic option is also available.
How do I create an account on TelecomCrossing?
- Go to the TelecomCrossing home page.
- Click on "Sign Up" next to "Employer" in the top-right corner of the page.
- Fill out the online form with your details.
- Click on "SIGN UP" toward the bottom of the page.