Single Job Post - 30 Days
Single Job Post - 45 Days
Single Job Post - 60 Days
Search Resumes - 2 Month Subscription
Search Resumes - 6 Month Subscription
Search Resumes - 1 Year Subscription
*Engineer Nexus also offers bulk job posting plans in the form of monthly subscriptions.
Engineer Nexus is a niche job board that advertises a wide variety of engineering roles within the U.S. With budget-friend job posting services and resume searches on offer, the platform helps employers find and hire qualified engineers from a range of disciplines, including software, electrical, manufacturing, and civil engineering.
Engineer Nexus offers several key hiring tools to help vacancies stand out, including featured listings and employer branding. While the platform has a comprehensive recruitment service on offer, it lacks social media promotion and applicant tracking.
- Employers can post a wide variety of engineer jobs at all career levels to the site.
- Engineer Nexus offers a range of job posting packages and subscription plans to suit different hiring needs.
- Listings can be added to the "Featured" section on the site for maximum visibility.
- Employers can purchase access to the platform's resume database of qualified engineers.
- The job posting process is quick and easy.
- Employers can add their logo and company description to listings for increased brand awareness.
- The job board is more affordable than competitor sites, such as CareerEngineer.
- Employers can make use of the site's recruitment service, which includes candidate pre-screening and reference checks.
- Engineer Nexus does not offer a free job posting plan.
- The platform has very few job posts on its site compared to other niche engineering job boards.
- The site lacks social media promotion and an applicant tracking system.
We were unable to find any online reviews of Engineer Nexus.
How to Post a Job on Engineer Nexus:
Five easy steps for posting a job on Engineer Nexus.
Posting a job on Engineer Nexus.
Go to Engineer Nexus' home page.
From the home page, click on "Post a Job" in the top page menu.
Create an account.
Fill out the online registration form with your details and click on "REGISTER."
Select a a job posting package.
Choose a job posting plan and click on "Post a Job" under the applicable package.
Create your listing.
Complete the form by filling in the details of your job post, such as the title, description, and salary. Once you're done, click on "PREVIEW."
Read through your job post to ensure the information you've provided is correct. Then, click on "POST."
You can make changes to your listing by clicking on "EDIT."
Purchase your job post.
Review your order and select your payment method. Then, click on "PLACE ORDER" to proceed to checkout.
If you have a discount code, you can add it on this page.
Once your payment has been processed, your listing will go live on the site.
Engineer Nexus vs. EngineeringJobs.net:
EngineeringJobs.net promotes a variety of engineering roles across the U.S. However, it's the costlier option, with plans starting at $199.00 per post, whereas Engineer Nexus charges $20.00 per post. Of the two, the former's posts have a longer duration of 60 days and are promoted on social media. However, Engineer Nexus offers resume searches.
Engineer Nexus vs. CareerEngineer:
While Engineer Nexus caters to all engineering disciplines, CareerEngineer lists chemical engineering jobs. Engineer Nexus is more affordable, charging $20.00 for a single listing, while CareerEngineer charges $399.00 for a 45-day job post. However, CareerEngineer has a wider reach, with over 44,000 registered candidates.
Engineer Nexus vs. LinkedIn:
While Engineer Nexus is a niche job site for engineers, LinkedIn is a professional social network that advertises general vacancies, including engineering roles. LinkedIn has an international reach, which makes it great for global hiring, but Engineer Nexus is U.S.-centric and might be the better option for employers in search of local candidates.