Paid posting upgrades
Applicant tracking system (ATS) syncing
Candidate matching tools
Phone and email.
EntertainmentCareers.Net provides employers with comprehensive recruitment services to find and hire skilled candidates in the media, entertainment, and related industries. Prominent companies that have used the job board include Disney, Sony Music, Amazon Studios, and CNN.
The platform's free job posting plan makes it a cost-effective option when compared to several niche alternatives, such as Mediabistro. However, employers need to purchase job posting upgrades to access additional hiring tools, such as featured placements and ATS integrations.
- EntertainmentCareers.Net offers a free job posting plan for employers.
- Listings can be upgraded to be featured on the job board's home page and at the top of job categories for added reach.
- The job posting process is quick and easy.
- Employers can add their logo and company description to the platform's home page to aid brand awareness.
- Vacancies can be added to EntertainmentCareers.Net's weekly email newsletter, which has more than 20,000 subscribers.
- The platform allows employers to sync their ATS to the job board to efficiently manage job posts and applicants.
- Listings are shared via the job board's social media pages for maximum exposure.
- While posting a job to the platform is free, employers have to purchase job post upgrades for additional recruitment tools.
- Staffing firms do not qualify for the free posting plan and are charged a fee for listing roles.
- EntertainmentCareers.Net lacks access to a resume database and candidate matching services.
- Vacancies aren't distributed to other job boards.
While online reviews of EntertainmentCareers.Net are limited online, the company has an A+ rating on Better Business Bureau.
Basic Job Posting
Basic Job Posting (Staffing Firms)
Add On: Refer Applicants to your Website/ATS/Career Center
*The job board offers additional visibility upgrade options, as well as newsletter and banner advertising plans.
EntertainmentCareers.Net vs. Mediabistro:
EntertainmentCareers.Net and Mediabistro both advertise various media-related roles and offer employer branding. However, Mediabistro is slightly more feature-rich, with AI-based candidate matching services. The former offers a free job posting plan with paid upgrades starting at $25.00, while Mediabistro charges $297.00 per post.
EntertainmentCareers.Net vs. ProductionHUB:
Like EntertainmentCareers.Net, ProductionHUB offers employer branding, newsletter advertising, and social media promotion. However, EntertainmentCareers.Net is more affordable with a free job posting plan, whereas ProductionHUB charges $75.00 per post. Of the two, only ProductionHub features job ad distribution.
EntertainmentCareers.Net vs. Indeed:
Indeed is a well-known job board that lists a variety of general roles. In comparison, EntertainmentCareers.Net gives employers a more targeted approach to hiring media-related professionals. Both platforms feature a free job posting plan, but Indeed is the more feature-rich choice, offering applicant tracking tools and resume searches.