Staff Me Up
Number of posts
Resume database access
Social media distribution
Job ad distribution
Staff Me Up provides a free, targeted job board committed to improving diversity in the media production workforce. With Staff Me Up, employers can create an account and start posting free job ads within minutes, as well as access a network of more than 350,000 talent profiles — seamlessly streamlining the recruitment process.
After you've posted your job ad, Staff Me Up's diversity team will review your vacancy to ensure it meets the site's requirements, and once it's live on the platform, they'll supply you with a list of the top job seekers who meet your vacancy's requirements.
- Posting a job ad on Staff Me Up is completely free for employers.
- Employers can post an unlimited number of job ads on Staff Me Up.
- Once a vacancy is posted, Staff Me Up will highlight the best candidates for the job based on the ad's requirements.
- Staff Me Up is committed to improving diversity in media production by partnering with Film Fatales, the NAACP, and more.
- Employers gain access to a database of more than 350,000 freelancers' profiles, which may also include their resumes.
- Job seekers can sign up for work alerts, improving job response times to ensure a streamlined recruitment process.
- Staff Me Up does not mention applicant tracking, social media sharing, or job ad distribution capabilities on its site.
- There are no bulk job posting packages or sponsored posts.
- Staff Me Up is not 100% free for job seekers, which may impact your ad's visibility.
We were unable to find online reviews of Staff Me Up's job board.
It's 100% free to post job vacancies on Staff Me Up's job board.
Staff Me Up vs. Backstage:
Similar to Staff Me Up, Backstage offers a job board and talent profile views. However, there is a key distinction: while Staff Me Up is free, Backstage's prices start at $24.95 per month. The higher costs come with valuable benefits for employers, including access to tools missing from Staff Me Up, such as schedule planners and direct messaging.
Staff Me Up vs. VelvetJobs:
Between the two competitors, VelvetJobs offers access to a more comprehensive system where employers can post vacancies and manage their brand. While both VelvetJobs and Staff Me Up offer free job postings, VelvetJobs' dashboard allows employers to track applicants and job ad activity, which is missing from Staff Me Up's offerings.
Staff Me Up vs. ProductionHUB:
ProductionHUB is significantly more costly than Staff Me Up, with its prices starting at $75.00 per post. In contrast, Staff Me Up does not charge employers to post vacancies on its site, but this more affordable platform is missing some features included in ProductionHUB's offerings, such as social media campaigns and sponsored posts.