From £45.00 /post.
Job post duration
Social media promotion
Resume database access
Doors Open helps employers find and hire candidates in search of music-related jobs in production, event management, and promotions. The platform aims to improve equal access to the music industry and 100% of its profits are donated to companies that help disadvantaged job seekers find work.
While Doors Open gives companies access to a highly defined audience of music professionals in the U.S. and abroad, it lacks certain key hiring tools, such as resume searches and job ad distribution. The platform also does not list pricing in local currency, and there is no U.S.-based customer support.
- Doors Open features a network of more than 45,000 candidates in the music industry both locally and internationally.
- Listings are promoted on the site's social media pages for increased exposure.
- Employers on tight budgets can contact the company for discounted rates.
- Job posts are sent to subscribed job seekers via email alerts.
- The Premium plan adds vacancies to the featured jobs section and shares employers' logos via the featured companies section.
- Compared to several local competitors, such as MusicCareers, the job board is an affordable choice.
- The Premium Unlimited Subscription allows employers to integrate their ATS for a more efficient hiring process.
- Doors Open does not offer a free job posting plan.
- Pricing is not available in U.S. dollars.
- The platform lacks access to a resume database, as well as candidate matching tools.
- Listings aren't distributed to other job boards.
- There is no local customer support.
On Trustpilot, Doors Open has a 4.4-star rating based on a dozen reviews. Most reviews were from job seekers mentioning their success with finding roles on the job board.
Standard Job Post
Premium Job Post
Premium Unlimited Subscription
*Prices are inclusive of VAT at 20%. Non-U.K. clients may be exempt from paying VAT.
Doors Open vs. MusicCareers:
Doors Open and MusicCareers both advertise U.S.-based and international music roles. While MusicCareers allows employers to post freelance and internship roles for free, Doors Open only has paid plans that start at £45.00 per post. Both platforms offer featured listings, but only Doors Open has ATS integrations.
Doors Open vs. Musical America (MA) Career Center:
Like Doors Open, Musical America Career Center features social media promotion and employer branding, but the latter is slightly more feature-rich with resume database access and applicant messaging tools. While Doors Open charges £45.00 per post, a 30-day listing on MA Career Center costs $195.00.
Doors Open vs. Indeed:
Indeed is a well-known job board that lists a wide range of general vacancies. In comparison, Doors Open gives employers a more targeted approach to hiring music professionals. Both platforms have a global reach, but only Indeed has a free posting plan, making it more affordable compared to Doors Open's £45.00 per post.