Music Week Jobs
Contact for quote.
Searchable resume database
Social media promotion
Applicant tracking tools
While Music Week Jobs has an international reach, its primary audience is U.K.-based, making it a good option for U.S. employers seeking international talent. However, there are better options, such as MusicCareers, for reaching a U.S.-based audience.
Music Week Jobs does not make pricing for its job posting services readily available online. Unlike several competitors, it does not mention any free options. The site does, however, mention that they offer different channels to promote job listings, including social media and email.
- The site caters to the international music industry, making it suitable for targeted hiring.
- Jobs can be promoted via email.
- The Job Spotlight placement offers increased visibility.
- The site mentions that jobs can be promoted on social media.
- Employers can include their company logos in job postings.
- The site does not mention a free job posting plan.
- There is no online self-posting feature, resume database, or applicant tracking system.
- Pricing is not readily available on the website.
We were unable to find any online reviews of Music Week Jobs.
Music Week Jobs does not make pricing readily available online. Interested individuals should contact Music Week Jobs for a quote.
Music Week Jobs vs. MusicCareers:
While Music Week Jobs does not make its pricing readily available online, MusicCareers' pricing starts at $149.00 per month. However, the latter also offers free internship, volunteer, and freelance postings. Both sites provide featured listing options and social media promotion.
Music Week Jobs vs. Music Jobs:
Unlike Music Week Jobs, Music Jobs features a candidate database and offers an active recruitment plan. The latter also has a free job posting plan, whereas Music Week Jobs does not make pricing readily available online. Music Jobs stands out with application management tools.
Music Week Jobs vs. Musical America Career Center:
Musical America Career Center has a starting price of $195.00 per job post. Music Week Jobs, in contrast, does not make pricing readily available online. Both sites offer social media promotion and job distribution via email. However, Musical America Career Center has a searchable resume database, which Music Week Jobs lacks.