Single Job Post
Pack of 5 Job Posts
Pack of 10 Job Posts
Pack of 20 Job Posts
Access to the Resume and Portfolio Database
Krop is a popular online website builder designed for photographers, designers, and creatives to build bespoke and beautiful portfolio websites. The Krop job board is linked to the platform and is a great resource for employers looking to hire creative talent.
While the price of a job post is comparable to competitors, employers must pay extra for access to the portfolio and resume database.
- The Krop job board is a dedicated hiring platform for the global creative industry.
- With Krop, employers can hire freelancers or remote workers.
- Krop provides access to over 100,000 portfolios and candidate resumes.
- Companies like Apple, Verizon, HBO, ESPN, and Netflix have used Krop to advertise jobs.
- Discounts are available for bulk job postings.
- Employers pay extra to access the resume and portfolio database.
- Job posts are not distributed on social media or shared to other job boards.
Krop has received over 10 reviews on G2, with an average rating of 4.1 out of 5 stars. Customer reviews leading to this positive rating have praised the creative portfolio templates for creative job seekers. Some downsides mentioned include a slow load time and lack of more advanced customization options.
Krop vs. Behance:
Behance mainly focuses on advertising visual artists' jobs, whereas Krop offers space for a range of creative jobs, including copywriting, graphic designing, and photography. Behance attracts far more website traffic than Krop, indicating far greater reach and popularity.
Krop vs. Dribbble:
The main difference between Dribbble and Krop are their price points, with Dribbble's single job ad costing $150.00 per month. This makes Dribbble more affordable than Krop, which charges $199.00 for a standard post. Krop's reach and variety of job types make it a more popular choice. While Dribbble focuses on visual artists, Krop caters to artists in various industries.
Krop vs. Jobspresso:
Both Krop and Jobspresso are great locations to find creatives and freelancers. However, unlike Jobspresso, Krop is strictly a creative job board and portfolio hosting website, making it the best source to reach creatives. Additionally, Jobspresso is $50.00 more expensive than Krop, with prices only starting at $249.00 per posting.