Krop is a job board site for people in the creative industry to showcase their creative portfolios. Employers can view candidate portfolios from across the country and share their freelance and/or remote job postings with interested applicants.
Number of Postings
Featured Job Posting
Access To Candidate Portfolios
Krop is a popular job board and portfolio hosting site that connects creative professionals with employers. For job seekers, Krop offers a space to build an online portfolio and showcase their work.
For employers, Krop provides instant access to candidate portfolios and a platform to advertise job boards. You'll also have a dedicated account manager assigned to your post, who ultimately takes on the responsibility of finding talented creatives.
- Krop is a great source to hire freelancers and remote workers.
- Provides instant access to candidate portfolios.
- Companies like Apple, Verizon, HBO, ESPN, and Netflix use Krop to advertise jobs.
- Compared to competitors like Behance and Jobspresso, Krop has the widest reach and is the more affordable option.
- Advertises a wide range of creative jobs, including copywriters, photographers, graphic designers, and social media managers, among others.
- The majority of the work advertised on Krop is located in the United States.
- Krop charges an additional $299.00 to have full access to candidate profiles.
- Because Krop's robust features generally cater to job seekers, employers are left with the bare minimum features.
There are no user reviews of Krop available online.
How to Post a Job on Krop:
- Go to the Krop website.
- Click on "Employers" in the right corner.
- Select the kind of posting you want to purchase and add it to your cart.
- Pay for your posting.
- Enter all of the job details.
- Preview your posting.
- Post your job to the website.
Krop vs. Behance:
Behance mainly focuses on advertising visual artists' jobs, whereas Krop offers space for a range of creative jobs, including copywriting, graphic designing, and photography. In addition, Behance is the more expensive option, with prices starting at $399.00 per post, making it an entire $200.00 more than Krop's cheapest plan.
Krop vs. Dribbble:
The main difference between Dribbble and Krop is their price points, with Dribbble's prices only starting at $99.00 per post. This makes Dribbble an entire $100.00 cheaper than Krop. However, Krop's reach and variety of job types make it a more popular choice. While Dribbble focuses on visual artists, Krop caters to artists in various industries.
Krop vs. Jobspresso:
Both Krop and Jobspresso are great locations to find creatives and freelances. However, unlike Jobspresso, Krop is strictly a creative job board and portfolio hosting website, making it the best source to reach creatives. Additionally, Jobspresso is $50.00 more expensive than Krop, with prices only starting at $249.00 per posting.
22287 Mulholland Hwy, Calabasas, CA, 91302
How much does Krop cost?
Krop's plans range between $135.00 and $199.00, depending on the plan you choose.
How do I create a Krop account?
Once you have paid for a posting, a Krop account manager will contact you. Your account manager can manage Krop job postings for you, so you don't need an account.
Where is Krop located?
Krop headquarters is based in Los Angeles, CA.
How can I edit a Krop job posting?
You can edit your Krop job postings by contacting your account manager.
How can I delete a Krop job posting?
To remove one of your postings, contact your account manager and request to have the posting deleted.