AGO Career Center
From $100.00 /post.
Job post duration
30 and 60 days.
Advanced employer branding
Job ad distribution
Resume database access
Phone and email.
AGO Career Center connects employers with professionals in search of music-related roles at ministries, universities, orchestras, and other companies. The platform is hosted by the AGO, a membership organization that provides users with industry news, access to music competitions, and networking events.
The job board has a feature-rich recruitment profile not offered by many competitors, which includes SEO-optimized listings, job ad distribution, and applicant tracking tools. However, it does not offer a free job posting plan and lacks access to a resume database.
- AGO Career Center gives employers access to a niche audience of organists, accompanists, and music directors in the U.S.
- The platform has three different job posting plans to suit various budgets and hiring needs.
- Employers can add a comprehensive company profile with contact info, social media links, and video descriptions to the site.
- Each job post is SEO- and mobile-optimized.
- Listings can be distributed to AGO Career Center's network of affiliated job boards for added visibility.
- The platform allows employers to track applicants and manage job posts from a user-friendly dashboard.
- Vacancies can be displayed at the top of the site's job search results and promoted on its social media pages.
- The job posting process is quick and easy.
- Unlike some niche alternatives, such as Music Jobs, the job board lacks a free job posting plan.
- AGO Career Center does not offer resume searches or candidate matching tools.
We were unable to find any online reviews of AGO Career Center.
AGO Career Center vs. ACDA Career Center:
While AGO Career Center and ACDA Career Center both serve the local music sector, their audiences differ slightly. AGO Career Center primarily lists organist roles, while the latter focuses on choral music jobs. ACDA Career Center charges $99.00 per member post and $199.00 for nonmembers, whereas a single job ad on AGO Career Center costs $100.00.
AGO Career Center vs. Music Jobs:
While AGO Career Center and Music Jobs both offer applicant tracking and management tools, the latter has a free job posting plan, whereas AGO Career Center charges $100.00 per post. While costlier, AGO Career Center is slightly more feature-rich than Music Jobs, with job ad distribution and advanced employer branding tools.
AGO Career Center vs. Indeed:
While AGO Career Center primarily advertises music-related vacancies, Indeed is a general job board that may not be as effective for targeted hiring efforts. However, Indeed offers a free job posting plan, while AGO Career Center only has paid plans that start at $100.00 per post. Both platforms offer applicant tracking and employer branding tools.