MA Career Center
From $195.00 /post.
Job post duration
30 and 60 days.
Resume database access
Social media promotion
Job ad distribution
Applicant tracking tools
Email and phone.
MA Career Center gives employers access to a niche network of professionals in a wide variety of sectors throughout the music industry, such as production, education, and live performing. The platform offers social media promotion and newsletter advertising for added visibility, as well as resume searches to find prospective candidates faster.
While the job board is a valuable resource for employers looking to connect with skilled candidates, it is costlier than several alternatives, such as Music Jobs. The platform also does not offer job ad distribution or applicant tracking tools.
- MA Career Center advertises a wide range of music- and performing arts-related vacancies across the U.S.
- Listings can be live for 30 or 60 days.
- The platform offers bulk job ad packs and unlimited posting plans for companies hiring at scale.
- Vacancies are promoted on the site's social media pages and featured in its newsletter, which has over 26,000 subscribers.
- Employers can search through the job board's resume database and request to connect with prospective applicants.
- Job posts can be featured on MA Career Center's home page for increased exposure.
- The job posting process is quick and easy.
- Each listing can include a company logo and description to aid brand awareness.
- Unlike some competitors, MA Career Center does not offer a free job posting plan.
- The platform lacks applicant tracking and candidate matching tools.
- Vacancies aren't distributed to other job boards.
We were unable to find any online reviews of MA Career Center.
30-Day Job Posting with Social Media
60-Day Job Posting with Social Media
5 Pack of 30-Day Job Postings
1 Year Unlimited Job Postings and Resume Bank Access
Single Resume Purchase
MA Career Center vs. Music Jobs:
Like MA Career Center, Music Jobs lists a wide range of music-related roles and offers resume searches. However, the former serves the local job market, while Music Jobs facilitates global postings. Of the two, Music Jobs is the more affordable choice, offering a free job posting service. In comparison, MA Career Center charges $195.00 per post.
MA Career Center vs. Digital Music News Job Board:
MA Career Center and Digital Music News Job Board both offer newsletter advertising and social media promotion for added visibility. However, MA Career Center is more affordable, charging $195.00 per post, compared to Digital Music News Job Board's $300.00 per post. Of the two, only MA Career Center offers access to a resume database.
MA Career Center vs. Indeed:
Indeed is a popular job board that lists various general vacancies both locally and abroad. By contrast, MA Career Center is a U.S.-based job portal for employers in search of music professionals, which may be a better choice for targeted hiring efforts. While Indeed has a free posting plan, MA Career Center charges $195.00 per post.