Music Jobs allows employers to post job ads for free. They also offer a premium plan for a fixed price of $500.00 per job plus $500.00 per candidate hired.
Interested employers should contact Music Jobs for more information.
Music Jobs forms part of the Media Match Network, a global online community that presents the latest industry news and employment opportunities in the entertainment industry. The platform offers access to a large database of candidates, unlimited job applications, and a dashboard to manage job listings and applicants in one location.
- Music Jobs provides a targeted solution to attract and hire freelance music professionals.
- The platform has a searchable database of over 200,000 candidates.
- There is no limit on the number of applications received.
- Targeted email alerts are sent to candidates informing them of the latest vacancies.
- A unique algorithm highlights top candidates according to location and experience.
- Users have access to an application suite to easily manage job listings, applications, and correspondence.
- The site offers banner advertising and e-shots to aid brand visibility.
- Music Jobs does not distribute job listings to other job boards.
- The platform does not offer any job post upgrades.
- Social media campaigns are only offered with the purchase of banner ads or e-shots.
- Candidates are required to pay for a premium subscription to apply for jobs, which may deter them from using the site.
We were unable to find any online reviews of Music Jobs. However, the platform features cherry-picked testimonials from content clients on their website.
Music Jobs vs. Musical America (MA) Career Center:
Whereas Musical America Career Center reaches a pool of just under 6,000 candidates, Music Jobs reaches over 200,000 candidates across the U.S., U.K., and Europe. Comparatively, Music Jobs offers a free posting plan, while MA Career Center only offers paid plans starting at $195.00 per post, but this includes social media posting.
Music Jobs vs. Production Beast:
Like Music Jobs, ProductionBeast advertises music and media-industry roles across the U.S., however, Music Jobs also targets an international audience. Both platforms offer free job posting and a freelancer directory, but Music Jobs stands out with its basic candidate matching feature.
Music Jobs vs. Indeed:
Indeed is a global job posting site that advertises vacancies in a variety of industries, whereas Music Jobs targets a niche audience of music and media professionals. Both platforms offer a free job posting plan, resume searches, and sponsored options, but Music Jobs may be the better choice for targeted recruitment.