Music Jobs allows employers to post job ads for free. They also offer a premium plan for a fixed price of £500.00 +VAT per job plus £500.00 +VAT per candidate hired.
Interested employers should contact Music Jobs for more information.
Music Jobs forms part of the Media Match Network, a global online community that presents the latest industry news and employment opportunities in the entertainment industry. The platform offers access to a large database of candidates, unlimited job applications, and a dashboard to manage job listings and applicants in one location.
- Music Jobs provides a targeted solution to attract and hire freelance music professionals.
- The platform has a searchable database of over 200,000 candidates.
- There is no limit on the number of applications received.
- Targeted email alerts are sent to candidates informing them of the latest vacancies.
- A unique algorithm highlights top candidates according to location and experience.
- Users have access to an application suite to easily manage job listings, applications, and correspondence.
- The site offers banner advertising and e-shots to aid brand visibility.
- Music Jobs does not distribute job listings to other job boards.
- The platform does not offer any job post upgrades.
- Social media campaigns are only offered with the purchase of banner ads or e-shots.
- Candidates are required to pay for a premium subscription to apply for jobs, which may deter them from using the site.
We were unable to find any online reviews of Music Jobs. However, the platform features cherry-picked testimonials from content clients on their website.
Music Jobs vs. The Mandy Network Jobs:
Like Music Jobs, The Mandy Network Jobs advertises jobs to an audience of music professionals across the U.K. and U.S. Both platforms offer free job posting, job email alerts, and a freelancer database, but The Mandy Network has a larger reach and stands out with its candidate shortlisting feature which the former lacks.
Music Jobs vs. SoudBetter:
SoundBetter is a freelancer marketplace based in the U.S. The platform has a curated database of music professionals and does not charge employers to post a job and hire talent. In contrast, Music Jobs is a traditional job board featuring various vacancies from established companies and also offers a free plan.
Music Jobs vs. Indeed:
Indeed is a global job posting site that advertises vacancies in a variety of industries, whereas Music Jobs targets a niche audience of music and media professionals. Both platforms offer a free job posting plan, resume searches, but Music Jobs may be the better choice for targeted recruitment.