Candidate database access
Email and phone.
SoundBetter is a global collaboration platform designed to seamlessly connect employers with skilled artists. Employers or other collaborators are free to post job ads on the platform's specialized job board, instantly connecting with a database of musicians, producers, vocalists, and songwriters looking to work on projects together.
However, despite offering a targeted job board that's cost-effective and accessible, SoundBetter's job board falls short in terms of features, with the site missing job ad distribution, a CV database, and social media sharing — standard features included in some of its competitors' offerings.
- Employers can post jobs and projects on SoundBetter's job board for free.
- The platform includes access to a database of industry professionals.
- Thanks to its targeted hiring approach, job ads are advertised before a niche market to speed up recruitment.
- Artists listed in SoundBetter's database have worked for reputable companies, such as TechCrunch and Universal Studios.
- Employers can call, message, or email SoundBetter's support services while working on projects.
- All content exchanged on the site is copyrighted and protected.
- Job ads include links to a brief profile to improve brand recognition.
- Employers can read through reviews or post reviews of content creators.
- Job ads include an audio recording to help potential artists understand the job better.
- The platform primarily runs as a collaboration and networking site for freelancers.
- The job board lacks applicant tracking, social media sharing, candidate matching, and job ad distribution.
- SoundBetter's database does not include access to artists' resumes.
- There are no sponsored posts or bulk job posting packages available.
We were unable to find online reviews of SoundBetter's job board.
It's free to post a job ad on SoundBetter.
SoundBetter vs. Music Mark Job Board:
Between the two competitors, the Music Mark Job Board is significantly more costly, with nonmembers paying £250.00 +VAT per post and members paying £100.00 +VAT per post. While SoundBetter does not require a membership and is 100% free, it lacks features, such as social media sharing, included with the Music Mark job board's offerings.
SoundBetter vs. Doors Open:
Doors Open's pricing starts at £45.00 per post, making it the more costly alternative to SoundBetter, which is completely free for employers. However, for the added costs, Doors Open Jobs provides access to features missing from SoundBetter's job offerings, including integration with applicant tracking systems (ATS).
SoundBetter vs. Music Jobs:
Although Music Jobs and SoundBetter provide a specialized job board with free plans, the latter's free plan is limited, making its Premium plan the best option. Starting at US$18.00 per month, Music Jobs offers access to more features, like tailored alerts and profile analytics, which are missing from SoundBetter.