From £45.00 /post.
Job post duration
Social media promotion
CV database access
Doors Open connects employers with music professionals in a wide variety of sectors, such as production, event management, and promotions. The platform aims to improve equal access to the music industry and 100% of its profits are donated to companies that help disadvantaged job seekers find work.
While Doors Open offers a selection of featured listing placements and social media promotion tools for added reach, it lacks certain key hiring tools offered by competitors like The Mandy Network Jobs, such as CV searches. However, the job board is more affordable than many niche platforms, such as Music Business Jobs.
- The platform features a network of more than 45,000 candidates in the music industry both locally and abroad.
- Listings are promoted on the site's social media pages for increased exposure.
- Employers on tight budgets can contact the company for discounted rates.
- Job posts are sent to subscribed job seekers via email alerts.
- The Premium plan adds vacancies to the featured jobs section and shares employers' logos via the featured companies section.
- Compared to several competitors, the job board is an affordable choice.
- The Premium Unlimited Subscription allows employers to integrate their ATS for a more efficient hiring process.
- Doors Open does not offer a free job posting plan.
- The platform lacks access to a CV database, as well as candidate matching tools.
- Listings aren't distributed to other job boards.
On Trustpilot, Doors Open has a 4.4-star rating based on a dozen reviews. Most reviews were from job seekers mentioning their success with finding roles on the job board.
Standard Job Post
Premium Job Post
Premium Unlimited Subscription
*Prices are inclusive of VAT at 20%.
Doors Open vs. The Mandy Network Jobs:
Doors Open and The Mandy Network Jobs both advertise a wide range of music vacancies and facilitate global postings. However, The Mandy Network Jobs is slightly more feature-rich with CV searches and interview scheduling. While Doors Open charges £45.00 per post, The Mandy Network is a free job posting service.
Doors Open vs. Music Business Worldwide Jobs:
Like Doors Open, Music Business Worldwide Jobs offers featured listings, targeted job email alerts, and employer branding. Of the two, Doors Open is the more affordable choice, charging £45.00 per post, while Music Business Worldwide Jobs charges $260.00 per post.
Doors Open vs. Reed.co.uk:
Reed.co.uk is a popular job board that lists various general roles across the U.K. By contrast, Doors Open targets job seekers in the music industry and facilitates global postings. While a new customer post on Reed.co.uk costs £89.00 +VAT, Doors Open charges £45.00 per post, making the latter the more affordable option.