Music Business Worldwide Jobs
From US$260.00 /post.
Job post duration
CV database access
Social media promotion
Music Business Worldwide Jobs is a viable option for employers in the U.K.'s music industry looking to promote their job vacancies to both local and international job seekers. While the site does not have a free job posting option, it offers three paid plans that afford job postings varying degrees of exposure to catch the attention of job seekers.
All plans include job listings in a weekly email newsletter to more than 40,000 subscribers across the U.K., Europe, the U.S., and more. However, convenient hiring tools, such as a searchable CV database and an applicant tracking system, are not among the site's features.
- There are three job posting packages to choose from.
- Job postings are displayed online as long as required by employers.
- All job ads are included in the site's weekly Jobs Update email to more than 40,000 subscribers.
- With the Promoted Job plan, the job ad includes a larger logo and is featured in the top six jobs in the Jobs Update email.
- The Job Of The Week plan includes a social media push and the top slot in the weekly email with a bigger logo than the rest.
- A bulk discount of 20% is available on the purchase of multiple Standard packages.
- The site gives new advertisers a discount of 20% on the first Standard Job Post.
- There is no free job posting plan.
- Pricing is only available in U.S. Dollars.
- The site does not feature applicant tracking tools, candidate matching services, or a searchable CV database.
We were unable to find any online reviews of Music Business Worldwide Jobs. However, they include testimonials of satisfied customers on their rate card, which is available on request.
Standard Job Post*
Job Of The Week
*First-time advertisers can get a 20% discount on their first Standard Job Post. Bulk discounts are also available.
Music Business Worldwide Jobs vs. Doors Open:
While Music Business Worldwide Jobs has a starting price of US$260.00 per post, Doors Open's pricing starts at £45.00 per post, making the latter more affordable. Doors Open offers ATS integrations, which Music Business Worldwide Jobs lacks. However, job posts on Music Business Worldwide Jobs don't expire.
Music Business Worldwide Jobs vs. SoundBetter Job Board:
The SoundBetter job board is a job site specifically for music production and engineering jobs, whereas Music Business Worldwide Jobs lists all manner of jobs related to the music industry. The latter reaches a broader audience but is also costlier, with a starting price of US$260.00 per post, compared to the SoundBetter job board's free service.
Music Business Worldwide Jobs vs. MusicCareers:
While Music Business Worldwide Jobs only offers paid job posting plans, starting at US$260.00 per post, MusicCareers offers free internship, freelance, and volunteer postings. MusicCareers' paid plans start at US$149.00 per month, which can be costly over the long term, whereas Music Business Worldwide Jobs offers an unlimited job post duration.