Music Business Worldwide Jobs
From $260.00 /post.
Job post duration
Resume database access
Social media promotion
Music Business Worldwide Jobs is a convenient resource for employers looking to tap into a global talent pool within the music industry. Employers can have their listings displayed at the top of the job board and as promoted posts for increased exposure. Job posts are also emailed to subscribed users across the U.S., Europe, and other regions.
While the platform has a terrific reach, it doesn't feature an applicant tracking system, a searchable resume database, or a candidate matching service. However, unlike most job boards, the site keeps posts online as long as needed.
- Employers have a choice of three paid plans that offer different degrees of exposure.
- Job postings stay online as long as needed.
- All job postings are included in the site's weekly Jobs Update email to more than 40,000 subscribers.
- Promoted job ads include a more prominently displayed logo and are featured in the top six jobs in the Jobs Update email.
- The Job Of The Week plan includes a social media push and the top slot in the weekly email with a bigger logo than the rest.
- Employers can get a 20% discount on the Standard package for multiple listings.
- The site also offers a new advertiser discount of 20% on the first Standard job ad.
- There is no free job posting plan.
- The site does not feature applicant tracking tools, candidate matching services, or a searchable resume database.
We were unable to find any online reviews of Music Business Worldwide Jobs. However, they include testimonials of satisfied customers on their rate card, which is available on request.
Standard Job Post*
Job Of The Week
*First-time advertisers can get a 20% discount on their first Standard Job Post. Bulk discounts are also available.
Music Business Worldwide Jobs vs. Doors Open:
With a starting price of £45.00 per post, Doors Open is more affordable than Music Business Worldwide Jobs, which has a starting price of $260.00 per post. Unlike the latter, Doors Open Jobs offers ATS integrations. Music Business Worldwide Jobs, on the other hand, stands out with an unlimited job post duration.
Music Business Worldwide Jobs vs. MusicCareers:
Unlike Music Business Worldwide Jobs, MusicCareers offers a free job posting plan for internship, freelance, and volunteer roles. While the latter may be more affordable in the short term, with a starting price of $149.00 per month, Music Business Worldwide Jobs offers an unlimited job post duration but has a starting price of $260.00 per post.
Music Business Worldwide Jobs vs. Musical America Career Center:
Musical America Career Center and Music Business Worldwide Jobs both offer social media promotion and include job postings in a weekly email to subscribers. The latter stands out with an unlimited job post duration but also has a higher starting price of $260.00 per post, compared to Musical America Career Center's $195.00 per post.