Candidate database access
Email and phone.
SoundBetter is a freelance marketplace that allows employers to link with skilled artists across the world. The free platform provides access to a vast database of musicians, producers, singers, and songwriters eager to collaborate on projects.
That said, despite offering a targeted job board that's free and accessible, SoundBetter falls short in terms of features, with the site lacking applicant tracking, a resume database, and social media sharing — standard features included in some of its competitors' offerings.
- Employers can post jobs and projects on SoundBetter for free.
- The platform includes access to a database of industry professionals.
- Thanks to its targeted hiring approach, job ads are advertised before a niche market to speed up recruitment.
- Artists listed in SoundBetter's database have worked for reputable companies, such as TechCrunch and Universal Studios.
- Employers can call, message, or email SoundBetter's support services while working on projects.
- All content exchanged on the site is copyrighted and protected.
- Job ads include links to a brief profile to improve brand recognition.
- Employers can read through reviews or post reviews of content creators.
- Job ads include an audio recording to help potential artists understand the job better.
- The platform primarily runs as a collaboration and networking site for freelancers.
- The job board lacks applicant tracking, social media sharing, candidate matching, and job ad distribution.
- SoundBetter's database does not include access to job seekers' resumes.
- There are no sponsored posts or bulk job posting packages available.
We were unable to find online reviews of SoundBetter.
It's free to post a job ad on SoundBetter.
SoundBetter vs. MusicCareers:
Despite both sites offering targeted hiring and free job postings, MusicCareers emerges as the more appealing choice due to its standout features, which include sponsored posts and ad distribution, both notably absent from SoundBetter. However, while MusicCareers' paid plans start at $149.00 per post, SoundBetter's job board is free.
SoundBetter vs. Music Jobs:
While both SoundBetter and Music Jobs offer a niche job board with free options, the latter's free plan is limited, making its Premium plan a more enticing choice. Starting at $18.00 per month, Music Jobs provides access to more features, like tailored alerts and profile statistics, which are missing from SoundBetter.
SoundBetter vs. Musical America Career Center:
Unlike SoundBetter, the Musical America Career Center only offers paid job postings that start at $195.00 per post, making it the more costly option. That said, the Musical America Career Center provides access to features missing from SoundBetter, including social media sharing and access to a resume database.