Music Business Worldwide Jobs
From US$260.00 /post.
Job post duration
Resume database access
Social media promotion
Music Business Worldwide Jobs offers Canadian employers access to an international audience of professionals in the music industry. Featured listing options are available to help employers attract job seekers' attention to their job ads. Another perk that benefits employers is that job listings remain online as long as needed.
However, the site does not offer other common hiring tools, such as resume searches and candidate management tools. The site's global reach makes it a good option for Canada-based employers looking to build an international workforce, but it may be less ideal for purely local recruitment.
- There are three paid plans that suit different hiring needs.
- Job ads remain online as long as needed.
- All job postings are included in the site's weekly Jobs Update email to more than 40,000 subscribers.
- With the Promoted Job plan, the logo is slightly enlarged, and the job ad features in the Jobs Update email's top six jobs.
- The Job Of The Week plan includes a social media push and the top slot in the weekly email with a bigger logo than the rest.
- Employers can get a bulk discount of 20% on multiple Standard Job Post listings.
- New advertisers get a 20% discount on the purchase of their first Standard Job posting.
- There is no free job posting plan.
- The site does not feature applicant tracking tools, candidate matching services, or a searchable resume database.
- The website is not available in French.
- Pricing is only available in U.S. Dollars.
We were unable to find any online reviews of Music Business Worldwide Jobs. However, they include testimonials of satisfied customers on their rate card, which is available on request.
Standard Job Post*
Job Of The Week
*First-time advertisers can get a 20% discount on their first Standard Job Post. Bulk discounts are also available.
Music Business Worldwide Jobs vs. Canadian Live Music Association Job Board:
Canadian Live Music Association Job Board does not charge its members for job postings but charges nonmembers C$75.00 per post, which is more affordable than Music Business Worldwide Jobs' starting price of US$260.00 per post. While the former site is tailored to a local audience, the latter gives employers access to a global talent pool.
Music Business Worldwide Jobs vs. Music Week Jobs:
Music Week Jobs and Music Business Worldwide Jobs both make pricing for job ads available on request. The latter has a starting price of US$260.00 per post. Both platforms have an international reach and feature social media promotion. Music Business Worldwide Jobs stands out with an unlimited job post duration.
Music Business Worldwide Jobs vs. MusicCareers:
MusicCareers has a free job posting option for internship, freelance, and volunteer roles, which Music Business Worldwide Jobs lacks. While Music Business Worldwide Jobs has a starting price of US$260.00 per job post, which is costlier than MusicCareers' US$149.00 per month, it offers an unlimited job post duration.