WIMC Job Board
French and English.
Candidate management tools
While WIMC Job Board targets a niche market of female music professionals and offers a free job posting service, it lacks additional hiring tools, such as featured posts, resume searches, and an online dashboard. As jobs submitted to the job board are only reviewed every two weeks, employers can expect potential delays in the publishing of posts.
- It's free to post jobs on WIMC Job Board.
- Employers can include their company logo with job postings.
- The platform is available in English and French.
- The job board targets a female audience in the music sector.
- Job post submissions are reviewed every two weeks on Mondays, which may delay when jobs are published.
- The site lacks additional hiring tools, such as an online dashboard, job post upgrades, and resume searches.
We were unable to find any online reviews of WIMC Job Board.
It is free to post jobs on WIMC Job Board.
WIMC Job Board vs. Canadian Live Music Association Job Board:
The Canadian Live Music Association Job Board reaches a broader audience of live music professionals than WIMC Job Board, which targets female artists specifically. While the former offers free job postings for members, it is costlier for nonmembers, charging C$75.00 +HST per post, compared to WIMC Job Board's free service.
WIMC Job Board vs. MusicCareers:
While it is free to post jobs on WIMC Job Board, MusicCareers' free plan is limited to freelance, volunteer, and internship roles. MusicCareers' paid plans start at US$149.00 per month, making it the costlier platform. However, with an international reach, the latter gives employers access to a larger audience.
WIMC Job Board vs. SoundBetter:
SoundBetter and WIMC Job Board both offer a free job posting service. While the latter reaches a more targeted audience of female music professionals in Canada, it lacks some of the features that SoundBetter offers, such as employer profiles and a searchable candidate database. However, only WIMC Job Board is available in French.