Creative Pathways Job Board
Searchable resume database
Candidate management tools
Social media promotion
The Creative Pathways job board caters to a highly defined audience of professionals in British Columbia's film industry. While the job site gives employers access to a niche audience and is completely free, it lacks additional hiring tools, such as an online dashboard for managing job ads and applicants, job distribution, and resume searches.
- It is free to submit job opportunities.
- The site reaches a highly targeted audience of job seekers in the local motion picture sector.
- Employers can include a company logo and graphics in job ads.
- Job postings are shared on Facebook.
- The job posting process is simple.
- Job seekers can sign up for email alerts.
- There are no premium job posting options that offer additional exposure.
- The site lacks candidate management tools and resume searches.
- The site is not available in French.
We were unable to find any online reviews of the Creative Pathways job board.
It is free to submit job listings to the Creative Pathways job board.
Creative Pathways Job Board vs. Media Job Search Canada:
While the Creative Pathways job board offers a free job posting service, Media Job Search Canada only offers paid plans starting at C$150.00 per post. However, the latter caters to a broader audience, listing a wide range of media-related roles nationwide, and offers better features, including a searchable resume database and featured job ads.
Creative Pathways Job Board vs. CITT/ICTS Job Board:
Like the Creative Pathways job board, the CITT/ICTS Job Board offers a free job posting service. While the latter is focused on jobs in theatre across the country, the Creative Pathways job board targets job seekers in British Columbia's film industry. Neither offers featured listings or resume searches.
Creative Pathways Job Board vs. ShowbizJobs:
Unlike the Creative Pathways job board, which is a local film job board for British Columbia, ShowbizJobs is a U.S.-based job board. However, the latter has an international reach and also lists jobs in Canada's entertainment sector. Both platforms offer free job postings, but Showbizjobs also has paid plans starting at US$12.50 per post per month.