From US$12.50 /mo.
Resume database access
Social media promotion
French language option
ShowbizJobs offers employers a targeted approach to sourcing candidates in the entertainment sector. The platform prides itself on the wide variety of roles it lists and has an international reach. Standout features include ATS integration, highlighted listings, and social media crossposting.
With a free option and two competitively priced plans with additional features, the site offers solutions for different budgets. Canadian employers open to international candidates may find the site very useful, but for local recruitment drives, alternatives such as the Creative Pathways job board may offer access to more Canada-based candidates.
- Employers can choose between a free job posting plan and two paid options.
- The site offers ATS integration.
- The "Featured Company" option offers additional visibility.
- Social media crossposting is available with the Premium plan.
- The site offers statistics tracking tools.
- Employers can create a custom profile to support brand awareness.
- The site does not feature a searchable resume database.
- The paid plans are only available as annually billed subscriptions.
- There are no local customer support channels or offerings tailored to the Canadian market.
- Pricing is only available in U.S. dollars.
- The website is not available in French.
We were unable to find any online reviews of ShowbizJobs.
From US$12.50 /post /mo.*
From US$15.00 /post /mo.*
ShowbizJobs vs. Creative Pathways Job Board:
The Creative Pathways job board offers employers a more targeted reach across the entertainment sector in British Columbia, whereas ShowbizJobs is a good option for attracting international, though mostly U.S.-based, candidates. While the former is completely free to use, the latter has both a free option and paid plans with additional features.
ShowbizJobs vs. Media Job Search Canada:
Media Job Search Canada lists opportunities in the media sector across Canada, whereas Showbiz Jobs primarily reaches a U.S.-based audience but also has an international presence. Media Job Search Canada is the costlier of the two sites, with a starting price of C$150.00 per post and no free plan, which ShowbizJobs does offer.
ShowbizJobs vs. EntertainmentCareers.Net:
ShowbizJobs and EntertainmentCareers.Net both offer free and paid job posting plans, ATS integration, and featured options. While EntertainmentCareers.Net's pricing starts at US$25.00 per post, ShowbizJobs' starts at US$12.50 per post, per month, billed annually, making the latter the greater financial commitment. Neither offers resume searches.