From US$12.50 /mo.
Resume database access
Social media promotion
ShowbizJobs offers employers a targeted approach to sourcing candidates in the entertainment sector. The platform prides itself on the wide variety of roles it lists and has an international reach. Standout features include ATS integration, highlighted listings, and social media crossposting.
With a free option and two competitively priced plans with additional features, the site offers solutions for different budgets. While useful for attracting global entertainment professionals, there are better alternatives for Australian employers looking for local talent, such as ScreenHub and Pedestrian Jobs.
- Employers can choose between a free job posting plan and two paid options.
- The site offers ATS integration.
- The "Featured Company" option offers additional visibility.
- Social media crossposting is available with the Premium plan.
- The site offers statistics tracking tools.
- Employers can create a customer profile to support brand awareness.
- The site does not feature a searchable resume database.
- The paid plans are only available as annually billed subscriptions.
- There are no local customer support channels or offerings tailored to the Australian market.
- Pricing is only available in U.S. dollars.
We were unable to find any online reviews of ShowbizJobs.
From US$12.50 /post /mo.*
From US$15.00 /post /mo.*
ShowbizJobs vs. ScreenHub:
With no free plan and a starting price of A$181.50 per job post, ScreenHub is costlier than ShowbizJobs, which offers a free basic job posting plan and paid options starting at US$12.50 per post per month. However, the former may offer better local reach, whereas the latter primarily attracts website visits from U.S.-based users.
ShowbizJobs vs. Grapevine Jobs:
Grapevine Jobs is a dedicated job site for the Australian TV, film, and broadcast media industries, whereas ShowbizJobs lists a wide range of jobs related to the entertainment sector and has an international reach. Both sites offer free and paid job posting options, but neither features a searchable resume database.
ShowbizJobs vs. Pedestrian Jobs:
Unlike ShowbizJobs, Pedestrian Jobs does not have a free job posting plan. While the latter is costlier, with a starting price of A$99.00 +GST per post, it offers a better reach across Australia's media sector. ShowbizJobs, by contrast, has paid plans starting at US$12.50 per post per month and primarily reaches a U.S.-based audience.