Grapevine Jobs is an online platform and job posting site for skilled professionals to connect with employers in Australia’s screen industries. The site enables employers to post jobs in a niche market to attract qualified candidates.
Vacancies in all fields related to the film industry, from teaching to production, are advertised on the job board.
- Access to a network of uniquely qualified candidates in the TV, film, and broadcast media industries.
- Job posts are shared on Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, Crunchbase, AngelList, and Wikidata.
- Job posts are categorized by location and type which improves the visibility of placements in specialized fields.
- Premium job postings allow for greater visibility of ads and are published immediately.
- Casual, freelance, and full-time positions can be advertised.
- Ads older than five days can be bumped to the top of the list by boosting them. This can be done 10 times before you need to post a new ad.
- Jobs are live for an unlimited period of time and will only be removed after six months.
- Only Premium Employers can add their company logos to their job posts. To be a Premium Employer, you will need to pay an additional fee.
We could not find any online reviews for Grapevine Jobs.
How to Post a Job on Grapevine Jobs:
Six easy steps to post a job on Grapevine Jobs.
Posting a Job on Grapevine Jobs.
Click "Post a Job."
In the top right-hand corner of the home page, click "Post a Job."
Register as an employer.
If you are an account holder, log in or select "click here to register" if you are a new advertiser.
Complete the online form.
Add all your business details to the online form to register as an employer.
Choose "Post a new ad."
After logging in to your account, you will be given the option of editing your profile or posting a new job. Click "Post a New Ad."
Complete the job details.
Enter your job posting details. Make sure all the information is correct and submit the advertisement. If you want to have your post promoted, choose the "Featured" option and make a payment. If you choose the free option, your ad will go live as soon as it has been approved.
Grapevine Jobs vs. SEEK:
While SEEK is a well-known general job board in Australia, Grapevine Jobs is a niche job board for employers in the TV and film industry. Grapevine Jobs' advertisements remain active on the site for up to six months, while SEEK's posts are only active for 30 days.
Grapevine Jobs vs. Screenhub:
Both Grapevine Jobs and Screenhub are leading job boards for the film and TV industry in Australia. However, while Grapevine Jobs places standard job posts for free on all its online platforms, Screenhub advertises basic ads on its website only at A$100.00 per post.
Grapevine Jobs vs. Arts Hub:
While Arts Hub is a website aimed at publishing arts-related news, events, and job opportunities, Grapevine Jobs is a niche job site for the film and TV industry in Australia. Grapevine Jobs is open to the general public, while Arts Hub is a member-based platform.
What is Grapevine Jobs?
Grapevine Jobs is a recruitment platform for professionals in the Australian TV and film industry to connect with potential employers.
What does it cost to post a job on Grapevine Jobs?
Grapevine Jobs has a free job posting option, while featured ads can be placed for A$90.00 per post.
How do I create an account on Grapevine Jobs?
You do not need an account to advertise a vacancy on Grapevine Jobs.
How do I delete a job post on Grapevine Jobs?
- Log in to your account and click "Manage Ads" on your dashboard.
- Select the job post you would like to remove and click "delete."