The Muse only provides pricing information when you sign up as an employer.
The Muse is an excellent resource for both employers and job seekers as the site allows employers to create detailed profiles, informing candidates about who the featured companies are.
Its large international audience also makes the site a good option for Australian employers who want to attract candidates from an international talent pool. Australians comprise 3% of all visitors to the site.
- Employers can create company profile pages.
- Large companies with offices in Australia such as Dolby, Shutterstock, and Visa have used the site for hiring.
- The site helps companies to build profiles that will attract candidates.
- The site verifies testimonials from employees.
- There are 7 million monthly users.
- Candidates are offered free resources and advice.
- There are detailed filters for defining and searching for jobs, thereby increasing visibility and exposure for employers.
- The fourth-highest percentage of traffic to the site comes from Australia.
- The site does not publicly display pricing on its site, which makes it difficult to weigh up its offerings against competitors.
- There are no offices in Australia.
- There is no local telephonic or email support available.
Reviews on G2 give The Muse a 3.9-star rating. One criticism of the job board is that its applicant tracking system is not as robust as more dedicated applicant tracking software.
How to Post a Job on The Muse:
Three easy steps to post a job on The Muse.
Posting a job on The Muse.
On the home page, click "EMPLOYERS." When a new tab opens, click "GET STARTED."
Fill in the online form.
Add your company information, such as the number of employees, your work email, and phone number.
Submit your form.
When you are ready, click "SUBMIT." A representative will contact you via email to review your submission.
The Muse vs. Jora:
Jora is an international job board based in Australia. Employers can post up to ten job posts for free and the site aggregates jobs from across 36 countries. There are not many other notable benefits offered, and The Muse has a larger audience size of 7 million compared to Jora's 6 million. The Muse also allows employers to create company profiles.
The Muse vs. SEEK:
SEEK is an Australian job posting site. The site offers advanced hiring features such as applicant tracking, access to resumes, and the ability to send job ads directly to candidates. The Muse lacks these features, but does allow employers to create detailed company profiles. The site also verifies testimonials from employees.
The Muse vs. Adzuna:
Both The Muse and Adzuna are international job boards with a presence in Australia. Although The Muse sees 7 million monthly users, Adzuna has more advanced features such as a mobile app, ATS integration, and sharing job posts to regional Australian Community Media (ACM) job boards, offering employers greater value.
How does The Muse make money?
How much does The Muse charge for posting a job?
The Muse does not advertise their pricing, but employers can sign up to receive pricing information.
What is The Muse?
The Muse is a job board and career center. The site advertises jobs, showcases company profiles, and offers advice for job seekers.
Who owns The Muse?
Kathryn Minshew is the founder of The Muse.