A$100.00 + GST*
Website + jobs newsletter.
A$150.00 + GST*
7 days on home page + jobs newsletter.
A$330.00 + GST
Job of the Week
7 days on home page + all newsletters.
A$550.00 + GST
*The Classic and Premium plans are also available in job packs of 3, 5, 10, and 20.
Classic & Premium Job Packs:
3 posts for A$270.00 + GST
3 posts for A$400.00 + GST
5 posts for A$420.00 + GST
5 posts for A$620.00 + GST
10 posts for A$720.00 + GST
10 posts for A$1,000.00 + GST
20 post for A$1,300.00 + GST
20 post for A$1,900.00 + GST
Screenhub is a niche job board that connects employers with job seekers in the Australian film, television, and theatre industry. With Screenhub, job seekers get access to the latest industry news, grants, and educational resources. For employers, it's an easy-to-use platform that targets a specific group of job seekers in the creative industry.
- The signup process for employers is simple, quick, and completely free.
- Compared to competitors like The Loop, Screenhub's starting prices are more affordable.
- Screenhub offers a variety of resources for job seekers, including information on grants, opportunities, education, and the latest news.
- Screenhub's niche job board will help filter the candidate pool and recruit job seekers who are already qualified in the field.
- Screenhub only offers a free job posting plan for volunteer positions.
- Screenhub is not a high-traffic site and is limited to the Australian job market.
There are no user reviews of Screenhub available online.
How to Post a Job on Screenhub:
Three easy steps for posting a job on Screenhub.
Posting a Job on Screenhub.
Click on "Advertise a job."
On the Screenhub home page, hover over "Jobs" and select "Advertise a job" in the drop-down menu.
Choose a job posting type.
Select the job posting option you would like to purchase and click on "LIST NOW."
Fill in the form.
Fill in the online form, including your job details and description, and click on "Continue."
When you're done, preview your job ad and make any changes as required. Pay for your listing and publish your vacancy.
Screenhub vs. Mumbrella:
While Mumbrella and Screenhub cater to the creative industry in Australia, Mumbrella stands out because of its free platform and various job categories. Unlike Mumbrella, Screenhub only focuses on the film and television industries. Volunteer job adverts can be posted for free, while other posts start at A$100.00 + GST when purchased individually.
Screenhub vs. The Loop:
The Loop and Screenhub are niche job boards. However, while The Loop is a general creative hub site, Screenhub only caters to the film and television industry. The Loop is the more expensive option, with prices ranging between A$99.00 and A$199.00 for part-time and full-time positions. Screenhub's prices range from free to A$550.00 + GST per post.
Screenhub vs. SEEK:
The primary difference between these two Australian-based competitors is their target markets. While Screenhub focuses on the film and television industry, SEEK, one of the most popular job sites in Australia, advertises jobs in almost all industries and reaches a far larger audience. Although a niche site, Screenhub is more affordable than SEEK.
What is Screenhub?
Screenhub is an Australian-based niche job portal that offers recruitment resources like the latest news, job opportunities, grants, and a job board for employers.
What does it cost to post a job on Screenhub?
How can I create a Screenhub account?
- Click on "Sign Up" in the top right corner of the Screenhub home page.
- Select "Industry," and then "Review Plans" under "Recruit."
- Select your preferred payment plan and click on "Sign Up."
- Complete the online registration form, entering your personal details and billing information.
- Click on "Confirm."
How can I edit a Screenhub job posting?
From your Screenhub dashboard, select "Jobs" on the menu bar. Select the job posting you would like to edit. Update your posting and click on "Publish" at the bottom of the page.
How can I delete a Screenhub job posting?
From your Screenhub dashboard, select "Jobs" on the menu bar. Select the job posting you would like to remove and click the "Delete" button next to the posting.