Paid posting upgrades
Applicant tracking system (ATS) syncing
Candidate matching tools
Phone and email.
EntertainmentCareers.Net provides employers with comprehensive recruitment services to find and hire skilled candidates in the media, entertainment, and related industries. Prominent local companies that have used the job board include Disney, Netflix, and Sony Music.
The platform's free job posting plan makes it a cost-effective option when compared to several niche alternatives, such as AussieTheatre.com Jobs Board. While local employers can easily connect with wide range of candidates, the platform does not have a strong foothold in Australia and may be better suited to international recruitment.
- EntertainmentCareers.Net offers a free job posting plan for employers.
- Listings can be upgraded to be featured on the job board's home page and at the top of job categories for added reach.
- The job posting process is quick and easy.
- Employers can add their logo and company description to the platform's home page to aid brand awareness.
- Vacancies can be added to EntertainmentCareers.Net's weekly email newsletter, which as more than 20,000 subscribers.
- The platform allows employers to sync their ATS to the job board to efficiently manage job posts and applicants.
- Listings are shared via the job board's social media pages for maximum exposure.
- While posting a job to the platform is free, employers have to purchase job post upgrades for additional recruitment tools.
- Staffing firms do not qualify for the free posting plan and are charged a fee for listing roles.
- EntertainmentCareers.Net lacks access to a resume database and candidate matching services.
- Vacancies aren't distributed to other job boards.
- Pricing is not available in Australian dollars.
- The platform does not offer local customer support.
While online reviews of EntertainmentCareers.Net are limited online, the company has an A+ rating on Better Business Bureau.
Basic Job Posting
Basic Job Posting (Staffing Firms)
Add On: Refer Applicants to your Website/ATS/Career Center
*The job board offers additional visibility upgrade options, as well as newsletter and banner advertising plans.
EntertainmentCareers.Net vs. AussieTheatre.com Jobs Board:
EntertainmentCareers.Net and AussieTheatre.com Jobs Board both cater to the local job market, but the former also has an international reach. While AussieTheatre.com Jobs Board charges A$49.99 +GST per post, EntertainmentCareers.Net has a free job posting plan with additional paid upgrades.
EntertainmentCareers.Net vs. Grapevine Jobs:
While EntertainmentCareers.Net primarily lists media and entertainment-related roles, Grapevine Jobs caters to the local film production industry. Of the two, EntertainmentCareers.Net is the more affordable choice, offering a free job posting plan compared to Grapevine Jobs' A$90.00 +GST per post. Both sites offer social media promotion.
EntertainmentCareers.Net vs. SEEK:
SEEK is a popular local job board that advertises general roles. In comparison, EntertainmentCareers.Net caters to the media and entertainment-related job market and may be the better choice for targeted hiring efforts. While EntertainmentCareers.Net has a free posting plan, SEEK has paid plans that vary based on title and location.