From £45.00 /post.
Job post duration
Social media promotion
Resume database access
Doors Open provides employers with standard and premium job posting plans to easily connect with music professionals in search of production, event management, and promotions jobs. The platform aims to improve equal access to the music industry and 100% of its profits are donated to companies that help disadvantaged job seekers find work.
While Doors Open is a good choice for finding both local and international music talent, it does not offer pricing in Australian dollars. However, it is more affordable than several niche competitors, such as ArtsHub.
- Doors Open features a network of more than 45,000 candidates in the music industry both locally and internationally.
- Listings are promoted on the site's social media pages for increased exposure.
- Employers on tight budgets can contact the company for discounted rates.
- Job posts are sent to subscribed job seekers via email alerts.
- The Premium plan adds vacancies to the featured jobs section and shares employers' logos via the featured companies section.
- Compared to other niche job portals, the job board is an affordable choice.
- The Premium Unlimited Subscription allows employers to integrate their ATS for a more efficient hiring process.
- Doors Open does not offer a free job posting plan.
- Pricing is not available in local currency.
- The platform lacks access to a resume database, as well as candidate matching tools.
- Listings aren't distributed to other job boards.
- There is no Australian-based customer support.
On Trustpilot, Doors Open has a 4.4-star rating based on a dozen reviews. Most reviews were from job seekers mentioning their success with finding roles on the job board.
Standard Job Post
Premium Job Post
Premium Unlimited Subscription
*Prices are inclusive of VAT at 20%.
Doors Open vs. Music Victoria Jobs:
Doors Open and Music Victoria Jobs both advertise music-related roles, but the latter may be the better option for connecting with Australian-based job seekers. In comparison, Doors Open facilitates international postings. While the former charges £45.00 per post, Music Victoria offers free posting.
Doors Open vs. ArtsHub:
Doors Open and ArtsHub both cater to job seekers in the music industry, but the latter also lists other creative roles and has a larger local reach than the former. While Doors Open charges £45.00 per post, ArtsHub charges A$302.50 +GST per post. Both sites offer featured listings, but only Doors Open has social media promotion.
Doors Open vs. Adzuna:
Adzuna is a local job board that lists general roles. In comparison, Doors Open gives employers a targeted approach to hiring music talent. Of the two, the latter is the more affordable choice, charging £45.00 per post, while a single listing on Adzuna costs A$199.00 +GST. Adzuna also has candidate matching tools, which Doors Open.