From US$149.00 /mo.
Free to post internships, freelance, and volunteer roles.
Job post duration
Social media promotion
CV database access
MusicCareers gives employers access to a niche network of local and global talent in search of music-related positions. The platform's featured listing placements and social media promotion allow for increased visibility, and vacancies can be auto-renewed after 30 days to ensure companies reach a good selection of candidates.
While MusicCareers' posting plans are competitively priced, it does not have the same local reach as some Australian-based alternatives, such as Music Victoria Jobs Board. The platform also lacks various key hiring tools, such as resume searches and job ad distribution.
- The platform offers a free job posting service for volunteer jobs, internships, and freelance gigs.
- Listings are live for 30 days and can be auto-renewed on a monthly basis.
- MusicCareers facilitates international postings and allows employers to connect with global music talent.
- Vacancies are promoted across the the job board's social media pages for increased visibility.
- The Standard plan highlights job posts in the job search results and sends them to candidates via weekly job alerts.
- The job posting process is quick and easy.
- Various global companies, such as Sony Music Entertainment, Spotify, and TikTok, have used the job board to find hires.
- Listings can be added to the job board's home page and featured in its monthly newsletter for added reach.
- The platform's free plan is limited to freelance, volunteer, and internship listings.
- MusicCareers does not offer resume searches, applicant tracking tools, or candidate matching services.
- Listings aren't distributed to other job boards.
- Pricing is not available in local currency.
- There is no Australian-based customer support.
We were unable to find any online reviews of MusicCareers.
*Employers can post internships, freelance, and volunteer roles for free.
MusicCareers vs. Music Victoria Jobs Board:
MusicCareers and Music Victoria Jobs are both niche job boards, but the latter gives employers a more targeted approach to hiring local professionals. While MusicCareers has a free posting option for volunteer and internship roles, Music Victoria Jobs Board is completely free to use.
MusicCareers vs. ArtsHub:
While MusicCareers lists music-related roles, ArtsHub caters to the Australian arts community, which may be the better option for local hiring. Of the two, MusicCareers is the more affordable choice, offering a free posting option for volunteer jobs and paid plans starting at US$149.00 per month. By contrast, ArtsHub charges A$302.50 per post.
MusicCareers vs. Adzuna:
Adzuna is a well-known job board that lists general roles both locally and abroad. In comparison, MusicCareers has a more niche focus on the global music industry. While the latter charges US$149.00 per month, Adzuna charges A$199.00 +GST per post. Of the two, Adzuna is more feature-rich with employer branding and candidate matching tools.