From US$149.00 /mo.
Free to post internships, freelance, and volunteer roles.
Job post duration
Social media promotion
CV database access
MusicCareers advertises a wide range of full-time, freelance, and internship positions throughout the local and global music industry. The platform's featured listing placements and social media promotion allow for increased visibility, and vacancies can be auto-renewed after 30 days to ensure companies reach a good selection of talent.
While MusicCareers' posting plans are competitively priced, there are several local alternatives, such as WIMC Job Board, that may offer employers better access to Canada-based music professionals.
- The platform offers a free job posting service for volunteer jobs, internships, and freelance gigs.
- Listings are live for 30 days and can be auto-renewed on a monthly basis.
- MusicCareers facilitates international postings and allows employers to connect with global music talent.
- Vacancies are promoted across the the job board's social media pages for increased visibility.
- The Standard plan highlights job posts in the job search results and sends them to candidates via weekly job alerts.
- The job posting process is quick and easy.
- Several popular global companies, such as Sony Music Entertainment, Spotify, and TikTok, have used the job board to find hires.
- Listings can be added to the job board's home page and featured in its monthly newsletter for added reach.
- The platform's free plan is limited to freelance, volunteer, and internship listings.
- MusicCareers does not offer resume searches, applicant tracking tools, or candidate matching services.
- Listings aren't distributed to other job boards.
- Pricing is not available in local currency.
- There is no Canada-based customer support.
- The website is not available in French.
We were unable to find any online reviews of MusicCareers.
*Employers can post internships, freelance, and volunteer roles for free.
MusicCareers vs. WIMC Job Board:
MusicCareers and WIMC Job Board both advertise a wide range of music roles, but the latter specifically caters to females in the industry and may be the better option for diversity hiring efforts. WIMC Jobs Board is a free job posting service, while MusicCareers has free posting options for listing volunteer and internship jobs.
MusicCareers vs. Orchestras Canada Job Board:
Compared to MusicCareers, Orchestras Canada Job Board primarily lists local orchestra roles. Both offer newsletter advertising, but only the latter has a French-language option for bilingual hiring efforts. MusicCareers charges US$149.00 per month, while Orchestras Canada Job Board charges C$85.00 per post for members and C$175.00 for nonmembers.
MusicCareers vs. Job Bank:
Job Bank is a free job posting service for Canadian employers and job seekers. In comparison, MusicCareers gives employers a more targeted approach to hiring music candidates both locally and abroad. While MusicCareers has a free posting option for volunteer and internship roles, its paid plans start at US$149.00 per month.