Music Week Jobs
Contact for quote.
Searchable resume database
Social media promotion
Applicant tracking tools
While Music Week Jobs has an international reach, its primary audience is U.K.-based, making it a good option for Canadian employers seeking international talent. However, there are better options, such as the Canadian Live Music Association Job Board, for reaching a local audience.
Music Week Jobs does not make pricing for its job posting services readily available online. Unlike several competitors, it does not mention any free options. The site does, however, mention that they offer different channels to promote job listings, including social media and email.
- The site caters to the international music industry, making it suitable for targeted hiring.
- Jobs can be promoted via email.
- The Job Spotlight placement offers increased visibility.
- The site mentions that jobs can be promoted on social media.
- Employers can include their company logos in job postings.
- The site does not mention a free job posting plan.
- There is no online self-posting feature, resume database, or applicant tracking system.
- The site is not available in French.
- Pricing is not readily available on the website.
We were unable to find any online reviews of Music Week Jobs.
Music Week Jobs does not make pricing readily available online. Interested individuals should contact Music Week Jobs for a quote.
Music Week Jobs vs. Canadian Live Music Association Job Board:
While employers have to contact Music Week Jobs for pricing details, the Canadian Live Music Association Job Board is free for members and charges nonmembers C$75.00 per post. While the former primarily reaches a U.K. audience, the latter only lists jobs in Canada, making it the better option for local recruitment efforts.
Music Week Jobs vs. Orchestras Canada Job Board:
Music Week Jobs is a general job board for the international music industry, whereas Orchestras Canada Job Board only lists jobs in the Canadian orchestra sector. The latter charges its members C$85.00 and nonmembers C$175.00 per job post, whereas Music Week Jobs does not make pricing readily available online.
Music Week Jobs vs. MusicCareers:
While Music Week Jobs does not make its pricing readily available online, MusicCareers' pricing starts at US$149.00 per month. However, the latter also offers free internship, volunteer, and freelance postings. Both sites provide featured listing options and social media promotion.